Jedi tags

Sice71
63 posts Member
Ok Capital Games, to make things short CLS does not have a Jedi tag, but, according to canon, he is a Jedi and Ahsoka Tano, you have labeled a Jedi and technically she is not, don't you watch The Clone Wars cartoon series where she comes from, she left the Order before she became a Jedi

Replies

• Sice71
    63 posts Member
    Options
    Oops sorry I posred it twice on accident
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    Options
    Posted
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Again with this argument. Palawan is a title of a jedi. She just wasn't a jedi knight.

CLS was from empire strikes back, Luke didn't become a jedi until he faced Vader the second time.
  • Mysma
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Monel wrote: »
    Again with this argument. Palawan is a title of a jedi. She just wasn't a jedi knight.

CLS was from empire strikes back, Luke didn't become a jedi until he faced Vader the second time.

^^^

You’re a jedi as soon as you join the order, which could be at 6 months old. And the Asoka Tano we have is the one in the order.

And, like Monel said, yoda clearly states that Luke must face Vader before he can become a jedi

Come on, man...
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    Options
    @Mysma why don't you watch the Clone Wars cartoon, Ahsoka never became a Jedi, just because you are in the order doesn't make a Jedi until they pass thier trials. Ahsoka walked away before her trials.
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    Options
    @Monel the fact that we don't have a Jedi Luke warrants that CLS be given a Jedi tag
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Sice71 wrote: »
    @Monel the fact that we don't have a Jedi Luke warrants that CLS be given a Jedi tag

I don't agree with that.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    the fact that we don't have a Jedi Luke warrants that CLS be given a Jedi tag

No, it means they are holding back on a character a lot of people want so there is still something to look forward to.
  • Options
    Ok Capital Games, to make things short CLS does not have a Jedi tag, but, according to canon, he is a Jedi and Ahsoka Tano, you have labeled a Jedi and technically she is not, don't you watch The Clone Wars cartoon series where she comes from, she left the Order before she became a Jedi

Commander Luke Skywalker, by the end of the 5th movie, is technically a Jedi Apprentice to Yoda. He was also technically but informally trained by Old Ben Kenobi.

Also, the Ahsoka Tano that is represented in-game is a version of her that has not yet left the Jedi Order. She had been a Jedi since literally season 1...
  • mInEcRaFtEr0617
    218 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Liath wrote: »

No, it means they are holding back on a character a lot of people want so there is still something to look forward to.

If we are being honest, EA will probably skip over ROTJ Luke and put in a TLJ Luke since TLJ was more recent. In my opinion there shouldn't even be a TLJ Luke, but either way it looks unlikely that ROTJ Luke is getting added.
  • Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »

If we are being honest, EA will probably skip over ROTJ Luke and put in a TLJ Luke since TLJ was more recent. In my opinion there shouldn't even be a TLJ Luke, but either way it looks unlikely that ROTJ Luke is getting added.

Why does it luke unlikely?

lol
  • Options
    here Ahsoka says herself, I am not a jedi
  • Ichiraikou
    758 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options

This makes me laugh. I mean at 0:56 in the video Ahsoka says "Because I am no longer a Jedi", clearly Implying that she once was a Jedi. Not to mention this is Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) here, who indeed does not have the Jedi tag. Not the younger version who does.
    All I have learned from you here is: You cherrypick your information (terribly, I might add), you are deaf, you haven't even got the slightest idea about the concept of "time", and you try to twist facts until they suit your narrative.
    The Luke we have in the game is the version of him that is not a Jedi yet, and the Galactic Republic version of Ahsoka Tano we have in the game is still a Jedi Padawan. Period.
    I think we can all say you have watched the Clone Wars and Rebels cartoons, but we can also definitively say you haven't followed their story/narrative at all.
    Post edited by Ichiraikou on
  • Sice71
    63 posts Member
    Options
    Whatever, go home
  • Options
    Ichiraikou wrote: »

This makes me laugh. I mean at 0:56 in the video Ahsoka says "Because I am no longer a Jedi", clearly Implying that she once was a Jedi. Not to mention this is Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) here, who indeed does not have the Jedi tag. Not the younger version who does.
    All I have learned from you here is: You cherrypick your information (terribly, I might add), you are deaf, you haven't even got the slightest idea about the concept of "time", and you try to twist facts until they suit your narrative.
    The Luke we have in the game is the version of him that is not a Jedi yet, and the Galactic Republic version of Ahsoka Tano we have in the game is still a Jedi Padawan. Period.
    I think we can all say you have watched the Clone Wars and Rebels cartoons, but we can also definitively say you haven't followed their story/narrative at all.

its amusing how much this describes every "lore" based argument on the forums.

Regarding this thread, Clone wars Ahsoka is a member of the Jedi order, because Padawans are Jedi.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q