Double Drops

First thing, thank you for at least doing something. Just wondering why it’s 24 hours per table instead of just doing double drops on all of them for the 5 days? Crystal usage would be higher if it was all of them and thus CG would make more $$. Just confusing

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    unreal
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    I'm happy with the double drops. As a F2P player I can definitely appreciate that along with the extra assault and mythics. I'll take what their dishing out.
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • Options
    I'd prefer guaranteed drops because 0 x 2 is still 0.
  • Options
    It's actually quite concerning. I mean the reception of the GL events was the very least a total bust. Even after learning what the characters can do, the event was objectively lackluster with pointless over-the-top farming requirements, rock paper scissors mechanics, etc. Now would be the chance to compensate, and they throw a hissy fit and throw in this.Every other time they did do at least 2-3 days for ds/ls together. It looks like they don't even pretend to care at this point about the playerbase and their experience, which can mean that (A) they embraced the P2W side and will most likely change the name to SW: Galaxy of Whales or No country for F2P, or (B) EA decided that swgoh isn't successful enough for their standards, or the current reputation of the game could hurt the company (insert laugh track), and because of that they're planning on shutting down the project altogether to save face and money. Don't tell me EA wouldn't do that to a mobile game, you'd embarrass both of us. It just doesn't make sense that when they're on the ground they kick back with limits like that instead of letting loose for a bit more for once in a fkin year or so.
  • Options
    Want to do something nice? How about a bonus 100 stun guns per day to help get past the gear wall (that "doesn't exist")?
  • Xryanne
    15 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Love the double zero drop days, thanks CG but SERIOUSLY????? Double light side on dark side challenge day??? why wouldn’t you sync the days??? ....ïdiotic and stupid timing on your part
  • Options
    I thought the double drops also included the mat challenges. I only got the minimum mark III mats 😢
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Xryanne wrote: »
    Love the double zero drop days, thanks CG but SERIOUSLY????? Double light side on dark side challenge day??? why wouldn’t you sync the days??? ....ïdiotic and stupid timing on your part

What are you talking about? There was one day of LS/DS/Fleet double drops. Apparently you missed it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    @TVF they semi necro’d (zombied?) from last month mate.. not the May 4th stuff
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Damodamo wrote: »
    TVF they semi necro’d (zombied?) from last month mate.. not the May 4th stuff

Blargh, thanks.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    man, these double drops have been great!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    t5jw3atwwoa3.png
  • Options
    @DarjeloSalas congrats!

But ZERO Y-Wing shards? Conspiracy!