Who is the best leader for a pure night sister team?

All the abilities seen pretty useful so just wondering if there was a consensus

Replies

• JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    I like Ventress, the speed buff on Daka makes strike before all but the fastest characters.
  • Options
    Good point I was just wondering if Talia might be the way to go with everyone freaking out about Dooku
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Asajj
  • Options
    Ventress. Daka will move before all but a QGJ led Yoda.
  • Gruff
    11 posts Member
    Options
    I run 4 of 5 Nightsisters (no Alcolyte) with Asajj as leader for 98% of battles. There's the odd expedition where Talia's evasion is more useful.
  • Options
    I think Acolyte goes even before Daka in a Nightsister team, at least the one I faced in GW last week did.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Gruff
    11 posts Member
    Options
    I think Acolyte goes even before Daka in a Nightsister team, at least the one I faced in GW last week did.

Yep. I Never borhered with her. Farming Cantina 1.1 seemed like too few tokens for the energy spent.
  • Options
    She's on Cantina 2A.

Mine's only 2*, got her from a Bronzium drop and a few random shards in Bronzium and GW, think I had to do one 2A sim to get her to 2* just to make her a bit tougher as cannon fodder for GW. No interest at this stage of farming her up.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Yeah I'm not looking forward to one node cantina farming, but I'm almost done with my large hard node farming so I can spend my refresh on cantina
  • Options
    Ventress for speed, hands down. Talia's dodge and Daka's defense are marginal. Always always always always always (did I mention always) go for speed.
  • Beewl
    129 posts Member
    Options
    I've used Asajj, but I'm thinking of trying Asohka. With evasion/dodge so big now. She gives evasion to NS/Jedi and they gain TM when they dodge.
  • Options
    Beewl wrote: »
    I've used Asajj, but I'm thinking of trying Asohka. With evasion/dodge so big now. She gives evasion to NS/Jedi and they gain TM when they dodge.

Why use a single Jedi? Everyone is using Dooku atm, and a single Jedi just screams "force lightning me"
  • Beewl
    129 posts Member
    Options
    If I ran a NS/Jedi team, it could be: Asohka, QJ, Lumi, Asajj, Daka or other NS.

I'm not saying a single Jedi. Just exploring Asohka as a leader since her ability applies to NS and Jedi.

You could always plug in GS for extra DPS as well.