Remove extra events from those complaining about them

Prev1
Lio
1003 posts Member
Hi @CG_SBCrumb - thank you for the extra events and double drops.

One suggestion - remove the extra events from all those complaining about it. They obviously don't need the extra kyro and zetas and shards. They can compete without the added edge. Yay or nay?

Replies

• Options
    +1
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed. It's unfair to those who need this to also give it to those who don't.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like this is the only solution that will make the forums happy, so I agree as well
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Excuse me while I go pop some popcorn, I am expecting this thread to be glorious.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    will make the forums happy

dej8np4.gif
  • Tazzz
    62 posts Member
    Options
    pzcqg739zdmh.gif
  • Options
    Or better, just permaban anyone who has any critical feedback in the forums
  • Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    CGDF convention, cool!

Where are all the posts of people saying they don’t want these extra events?

More importantly, where are the donuts?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    CGDF convention, cool!

More importantly, where are the donuts?

I brought avocado doughnuts!

oqji28b02z7j.jpeg

extremely jealous right now
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    do they taste like avocados?
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    CGDF convention, cool!

Just yesterday someone claimed CG doing nothing is better than what they are doing now.

The mod pack was so disgusting that the entire stay and play is bad and shouldn’t have happened
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    do they taste like avocados?

They taste like powerful avocados

c'mon, really what do they taste like, donuts or avocado (avocado donuts, I mean, not like just actual avocados. obv)
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    CGDF convention, cool!

Just yesterday someone claimed CG doing nothing is better than what they are doing now.

The mod pack was so disgusting that the entire stay and play is bad and shouldn’t have happened

Maybe a few outliers, but most of the complaints I’ve seen have been related to the mod packs and communication and not the extra events.

A couple knuckleheads spout nonsense, yawn

So to be clear, you are voting against this? Or you agree about the knuckleheads?
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Also why is everyone misspelling aavocado doughnutz.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Also why is everyone misspelling aavocado doughnutz.

This is the real issue I see here
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    CGDF convention, cool!

Maybe a few outliers, but most of the complaints I’ve seen have been related to the mod packs and communication and not the extra events.

So to be clear, you are voting against this? Or you agree about the knuckleheads?

Do I vote against something that will never happen, yes.

If someone thinks the extra events are a slap in the face, they can avoid playing them.

My point was, why focus on the things that make zero sense like complaining about free events, when there are other legitimate complaints or at least complaints that make some bit of sense.

I take no issue with legitimate complaints so there's no reason to focus on them.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    CGDF convention, cool!

If someone thinks the extra events are a slap in the face, they can avoid playing them.

My point was, why focus on the things that make zero sense like complaining about free events, when there are other legitimate complaints or at least complaints that make some bit of sense.

I take no issue with legitimate complaints so there's no reason to focus on them.

I think there are some legitimate complaints or viewpoints that are debatable and I know several times I went in thinking one way and through others posts learned something and ended up with a different view and opinion of it.

You and I just have different perspectives on a lot of posts around here. I also often agree with your perspective, but a lot of those I choose to ignore and move on to something else.

That's fair, and I agree we have different perspectives on a lot of posts. Is what it is though.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    CGDF convention, cool!

Not all instances of “Unending Loyalty” are bugged.
  • Options
    CGDF convention, cool!

And yet you usually just can't help yourself but to chime in with a snarky one or two word comment no matter what.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    CGDF convention, cool!

And yet you usually just can't help yourself but to chime in with a snarky one or two word comment no matter what.

K
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    CGDF convention, cool!

K

one letter
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    CGDF convention, cool!

K

one letter

My bad.
  • JK_47
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Lio wrote: »
    Hi @CG_SBCrumb - thank you for the extra events and double drops.

One suggestion - remove the extra events from all those complaining about it. They obviously don't need the extra kyro and zetas and shards. They can compete without the added edge. Yay or nay?

Let's remove all posts from people who complain about other people complaining. Sound good thanks