DRevan+GL Kylo counter

Hi.
Anyone knows a GL Rey team that counters DRevan, DBastilla, Malak, Wat and GL Kylo team? And how it works

Replies

• Options
    I thought GL rey and G1 Jawas beats everything?
  • Options
    No. Rey Resistance team has problems with this
  • Options
    No not realy
  • Options
    You’ll probably need Han in there to stun Wat before he can pass out his goodies, and some kind of pretaunt tank. Chewie Han Kru +1.
  • Options
    No not realy

So, would you mind sharing with me the Galactic Legend Rey team that beats DRevan lead, GL Kylo, Fallen Bastila, Malak and Wat? And the walkthrough. Thanks
  • Options
    I use Rey, heros, GK and Malak in squad arena and beat any DR team and I’ve beaten GL kylo. Are you talking about gl Kylo lead or DR lead? That doesn’t mean kylo can’t win on offense, but he doesn’t hold the same on defense
  • Options
    Another team I throw around is Rey, Malak, GK, Zaalbar and Bariss. Zaalbar is good for DR as he is essentially a pre taunt with reys lifeblood.
  • Options
    BoroSmooth wrote: »
    No not realy

So, would you mind sharing with me the Galactic Legend Rey team that beats DRevan lead, GL Kylo, Fallen Bastila, Malak and Wat? And the walkthrough. Thanks

I think this person was answering the original question at the beginning of the post....
  • Options
    More money is probably the best counter
  • Options
    Have you seen the metas? Resistance heroes most popularly with GK and Chewbacca. I can’t believe people would use Malak, and with Rey’s lead zeta every battle should be easy