Fix the ships' shard (THAT shard)

GJO
172 posts Member
edited July 2021
It has been three years now that the same shard is broken, and you still have done anything.

Everyone I talk has 10 to 25 Negotiators (until 5,5M GP). This bracket has 250. Split it tenfold.

Or just move ME from this bracket, any bracket would be good. You NEED to fix it. There's no way to play half game.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Just you huh?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Just you huh?
    He. Just him. No one else who is struggling. Top has to be for any one who asked nicely, did you not know that?
  • Options
    So the fact that you're in a shard with people who have bought/earned something you haven't means it's broken? Or just that you're too lazy to catch up and want someone to give you a free ride to easier rewards?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    GJO wrote: »
    It has been three years now that the same shard is broken, and you still have done anything.

CG already moved players away from that shard.
    Everyone I talk has 10 to 25 Negotiators (until 5,5M GP). This bracket has 250. Split it tenfold.

So, since my fleet shard has 200 negotiators/Malevolence as well, does this mean that it's broken too?
    Or just move ME from this bracket, any bracket would be good. You NEED to fix it. There's no way to play half game.

Some players were already moved. I guess CG are happy with the shard now. CG collects all sorts of data about almost every aspect of the game. I believe the state of your shard is no longer unique. I guess that they brought your shard down to the level of other competitive day 1 fleet shards, back when they moved players. At least they had the opportunity to do it back then.

Post edited by Waqui on
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    My shard has way more than 10-25 Negotiators. I can't even remember the last time I saw anything other than Negotiator or Malevolence as a battle option.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    My shard has way more than 10-25 Negotiators. I can't even remember the last time I saw anything other than Negotiator or Malevolence as a battle option.

OP is saying everyone they talk to is in a shard with 10-25 and this shard has 250.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

OP is saying everyone they talk to is in a shard with 10-25 and this shard has 250.

Right. I'm saying that's ridiculous, unless he's only ever talking to much newer players.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

Right. I'm saying that's ridiculous, unless he's only ever talking to much newer players.

Oh, fair enough. Even my terrible shard has 35 in the top 50.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »

So, since my fleet shard has 200 negotiators/Malevolence as well, does this mean that it's broken too?

Some players were already moved. I guess CG are happy with the shard now. CG collects all sorts of data about almost every aspect of the game. I believe the state of your shard is no longer unique. I guess that they brought your shard down to the level of other competitive day 1 fleet shards, back when they moved players. At least they had the opportunity to do it back then.

I think this last part is the pertinent information here. They collect data and they looked at the data for that shard and said it was an outlier, and the data supported the decision to split it up.

They still look at the data and do not seem to think that is the case.

I'm not sure who you are talking to but seeing the Negotiator out in the 200s is not odd at this point.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

I think this last part is the pertinent information here. They collect data and they looked at the data for that shard and said it was an outlier, and the data supported the decision to split it up.

They still look at the data and do not seem to think that is the case.

I'm not sure who you are talking to but seeing the Negotiator out in the 200s is not odd at this point.

All quotes are from the OP. He's obviously the one I'm respondinh to.

My point was exactly that seeing 200 (or more) Negotiators in a fleet shard is not unusual. The 250 in OP's fleet shard do not make it a broken shard. I'm glad you agree.
  • Options
    I will say this I have two accounts one 3.7m and another 5.9m. One of them a 470k GK fleet that never falls out of the top 20. Second one is a 520k plus that falls to 40-70 overnight. I’ve heard others with same 520k GP failing to over 100 in different shards. So I think it’s more than likely that ship shards are not distributed evenly.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Besteve wrote: »
    I will say this I have two accounts one 3.7m and another 5.9m. One of them a 470k GK fleet that never falls out of the top 20. Second one is a 520k plus that falls to 40-70 overnight. I’ve heard others with same 520k GP failing to over 100 in different shards. So I think it’s more than likely that ship shards are not distributed evenly.

No shards are distributed evenly because the only factor in their creation is when you start (squad) or when you unlock (fleet).
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    How do you guys know your shards have 200-250 negs? I mean, I can see my top 50 and it’s almost all 7* neg/mal, but how do you see the next 200?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    How do you guys know your shards have 200-250 negs? I mean, I can see my top 50 and it’s almost all 7* neg/mal, but how do you see the next 200?

My former ticket bot alt has low rank in arenas and sees mostly 6* and 7* Negotiators in the 150-300 rank range. No, it's not THAT shard.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

Baseless speculation.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

My former ticket bot alt has low rank in arenas and sees mostly 6* and 7* Negotiators in the 150-300 rank range. No, it's not THAT shard.

if it's a former ticket bot alt then it stands to reason it is surrounded by same/similar alts and quitters/casuals tho, no?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Deell
    106 posts Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting to talk to someone at EA about mine. Been chat banned twice. How do you get on touch with someone from EA?

I found out how active my shard is by wanting to beat the GA challenge of not calling in reinforcements to beat an opponent in GA a while back. I had to drop all the way down to 600 to find a fleet I could beat without calling in reinforcements.
  • Options

I'm 150-200 fleet rank and half of what I see there are 7* negotiators. I pretty much have to shuffle through 5-10 times to find a Thrawn, Raddus, or Finalizer to beat with my Thrawn Geos. But most of my shard in my range are 45% Negotiator/45%Ackbar.

I could've had Negotiator already had I joined the right guild
  • Options

Baseless speculation.
    Around my circle I call it rampant speculation.

Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

if it's a former ticket bot alt then it stands to reason it is surrounded by same/similar alts and quitters/casuals tho, no?

The number of Negotiators is unaffected by whether it's a former ticket bot alt or f.ex. a main or different type of alt account. It's still mostly 6* - 7* Negotiators in the 150-300 rank range and almost entirely 189 speed Negotiators and 7* Melevolences in top 50. I believe it's safe to assume that it's mostly Negotiators as well in the 50-150 rank range.

I believe this answers your first question about how I see the next 200 ranks.

I have no idea what type of accounts the others are, but my account gets dropped every day, so there is activity. Also having a 7* Negotiator still indicates some level of activity since last summer, when Geos TB was introduced.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    So basically, most/more than half of shards have a considerable amount of negotiators in them...

So wai then..
  • Options
    All day 1 fleet shards need fixing. fact.
This discussion has been closed.