Another one cheating?

Chrisstoff
2 posts Member
edited April 2020
Guys, I made this post to know what do you think about this.

My oponente beat me int he GAC so easily that I tought the possibility that he was cheating.

He defeated my GG R7 with a g12 revan and my gas 6* with a r3 gear drevan/bastilla and the rest g12 until that I tought "Ok, he's really good.."

BUT I took a look at his gac history I saw that on 04/07/2020 he defeated a kylo ren galaxy legend with the same weak drevan team and I think thats impossible.

What do you think?
gsx7qih9l28v.jpg
46re0m4ps4ba.jpg
jymdimug21aa.jpg
27mzlladslv4.jpg
wh303ypd4lz0.jpg
m7zrqws5gnhi.jpg
8aja7y8yb7du.jpg

Post edited by Chrisstoff on

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Chrisstoff wrote: »

He defeated my GG R7 with a g12 revan and my gas 6* with a r3 gear drevan/bastilla and the rest g12 until that I tought "Ok, he's really good.."

Beating your GG team isn't much of a problem, since your B2 is g12 with no zeta.
    Beating your GAS is doable with RNG on your side.

Also, you may want to remove your opponent's name from that screenshot.

• Hortus
    624 posts Member
    Options
    Guys, I made this post to know what do you think about this.

Both are doable (highly depends on mods on both sides, tactics and luck). I myself beat some non-7* GAS squads with DR where only DR and Bastila was G13, and beat some squads with R7 Grievous with even lesser geared Revan. Never underestimate low-relics DR squad, on offense they can perform exceptionally well against some high-relics A teams because the main power of DR is control, not high damage.

Can't say anything about GL Kylo.
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »

Beating your GG team isn't much of a problem, since your B2 is g12 with no zeta.

and what do you tell me of the kylo legend?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »

and what do you tell me of the kylo legend?

Do you have his ultimate unlocked?

• Options
    Since that battle is from last week and you access a recently updated .gg pofile, for all you know that SLK might as well have been g10 with 2 zetas when GAC lock happened a week ago.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I dont use the gg function at all really, but I have seen other complaints when looking at a battle when someone uses a cleanup team and it looks like a team beat another, when really it was only used against 2 or 3 toons that were left after other battles. not sure if that is the case here or not.
  • Options
    Since that battle is from last week and you access a recently updated .gg pofile, for all you know that SLK might as well have been g10 with 2 zetas when GAC lock happened a week ago.

thats really unlikely.

anyway, everything is at least suspucios, lets see what ea says, i reported him.
This discussion has been closed.