Monel
2786 posts Member
hegc2ei22g6n.jpg

Since you brought it up, what are you working on @Kyno

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    GL Kylo. so far i'm 4/13. I could probably be 7 or 8 if I burned my crystals, but I need the next finalizer event to get it to 5*, so i'm just farming until that and thinking I will use my crystals to farm tickets and stuff needed for Rey.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    GL Kylo. so far i'm 4/13. I could probably be 7 or 8 if I burned my crystals, but I need the next finalizer event to get it to 5*, so i'm just farming until that and thinking I will use my crystals to farm tickets and stuff needed for Rey.

More of a Kylo fan? I decided to farm Rey first solely for LSTB reasons.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Monel wrote: »

I was closer to finishing Kylo. I honestly think that the required toons on his side are more versatile and useful to me.

I am more of a DS fan, but that doesn't really extend to the FO. just more of an OG DS fan.

I did, immediately "regret" my decision, due to that exact reasoning (LSTB), but still it would have taken longer, and more of my stash to get there. in the long run this left me in a better position.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Monel wrote: »

I was closer to finishing Kylo. I honestly think that the required toons on his side are more versatile and useful to me.

I am more of a DS fan, but that doesn't really extend to the FO. just more of an OG DS fan.

I did, immediately "regret" my decision, due to that exact reasoning (LSTB), but still it would have taken longer, and more of my stash to get there. in the long run this left me in a better position.

Sound judgment, at least you will be able to solo HSTR.

Feel free to close the thread.
This discussion has been closed.