What Capital ship to use?

My current fleet lineup: Ahsoka, GeoSoldier, KRU, Ghost, Phantom, SunFac.

Sun fac and phantom still 2 stars and i can only have 2 reinforcements. Still farming for anakin atm.

Currently im using tarkin executrix as he's the most geared toons in my line up

Replies

• Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Geo, fun sac and kru reinforce with the little pheonix one and ahsoka..

Farm the imp tie for early game and gear fun sac and his ship up, once you have imp tie swap it for geo soldier..

I’m guessing your early game? @Skies439
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    You need Executrix up to 5 star to access the Ship Ability Materials challenge tier which awards zeta materials and if Tarkin is your most geared fleet commander that seems your best choice for now.

Home One is also a good capital ship.

Endurance is trash.
  • Options
    Damodamo wrote: »
    Geo, fun sac and kru reinforce with the little pheonix one and ahsoka..

Farm the imp tie for early game and gear fun sac and his ship up, once you have imp tie swap it for geo soldier..

I’m guessing your early game? @Skies439

@Damodamo yeah this is my 3rd account. my first one is fubar after couple of months as i didn't do my research. my 2nd one still at 2.2mil GP and working on Padme team atm. I waste lots of resources farming for DR and end up abandoning it.
    This time i'm planning to gear up yoda, anakin, ahsoka to the max right away and also the bugs. so it will benefit the fleet as well.
    currently still at level 76.
    my 2nd account I'm at the top 20 atm thanks to houndstooth. just curious cos my fleet power is above my opponent in the arena but still can't beat them. surely because i don't have good synergy, thats why i'm asking if it's better to gear up ackbar and home one if it's more suitable for combo between geos and galactic ships.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Got Discord? The Imperial Fleet server has a lot more information and help to offer -> https://discord.gg/QfMs46
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    You can use geos and galactic ships with Home One. Adding Biggs' X-Wing as a tank and use the target lock skills of your galactic ships to keep Biggis shield regenerated (sunfac, Anakin, Fives). There is some success using separatist ships with Thrawn's capital ship as well. I'd suggest to use Home One for the moment (since you also have some rebel ships already unlocked).
  • Options
    @Antario thanks for this. I gear up ackbar a bit and already made some differences. still out of top 50 pretty close