Mace Windu ( New Kit Rework idea )

DARTH_KARRE
39 posts Member
edited April 2020
A powerful attacker who deals massive damage and has good synergy with jedi and clones.
Light Side, Attacker, Jedi, Galactic republic

May I just say this has been far to long, they have said for over a year that they were going to rework mace but where is it. Very disappointing... Where is the mace windu who took on the Dark Lord of the Sith by himself... Very sad

57f83s8zlq0h.png

Basic- Power strike- Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict stagger for 1 turn. This attack is assisted by any clone allies on your team, and has 10% more offense for each jedi on your team.

Special- Overpowering Blow- Deal physical damage to target enemy and remove all buffs and deals 15% more damage for each buff removed. Then inflict buff immunity for 2 turns.

Special- Peace Mother ******- Grant all allies defense up, and offense up for 1 turn, jedi and clone allies gain turn meter equal to mace windu's tencity percentage, then clone and jedi allies gain critical avoidance for 2 turns.

Unique- For Jedi Order- Mace windu has 25% more tenacity for each jedi ally. Also whenever a jedi ally hits and deals critical damage mace assists with bonus offense equal to that jedis tenacity.

Unique- For Republic- Mace has +10% max offense for each clone ally, and he gains offense up for 1 turn and 25% turn meter whenever a clone ally is critically hit.

Unique- Focused Attack- Mace windu has a 65% chance to inflict expose on a random target. This chance is increased to 100% if the enemy is separatist or sith. Mace Windu has 30% more damage and cant be evaded if he has any buff.

Replies

• Options
    This is rework kit not new legendary, he has good synergy with clones and jedi
  • DARTH_KARRE
    39 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    This is rework kit not new legendary, he has good synergy with clones and jedi

how is it rework if its completely new kit, Rework is Upgrading to Changin entire Kit.

BASIC IS REPLACED, SPECIAL IS REPLACED, ADD NEW SPECIAL, LEADER IS REPLACED WITH 3rd UNIQUE, REPLACE UNIQUE, ADD UNIQUE. see wasnt that hard if you use your brain
  • Options

This is completely new kit, Reworks are Upgrading the kit not Replacing them completely, also you are rude

So was Nute reworked?
    Maybe General Grievous?
    Strange hill to stand on.
  • Options

This is completely new kit, Reworks are Upgrading the kit not Replacing them completely, also you are rude

So was Nute reworked?
    Maybe General Grievous?

I admit i was wrong Nute and GG is kind of Completely New. But for me Rework is Upgrading The Kit not Changing it Completely other than the characters that are Worst(Nute and GG). Also Ichiraikou in my Perspective the Touch-Up is a Small Rework, Rework is Upgrading a Kit.
    Huh. In my perspective, a touch-up is an upgrade to a kit that doesn't change the core identity and/or mechanics of the kit, whereas a rework is an upgrade that does change the core identity and/or mechanics of the kit.
    So I suppose we aren't too far of each other there, thou the fine prints start to show in a situation like this one.
  • Options

So was Nute reworked?
    Maybe General Grievous?

I admit i was wrong Nute and GG is kind of Completely New. But for me Rework is Upgrading The Kit not Changing it Completely other than the characters that are Worst(Nute and GG). Also Ichiraikou in my Perspective the Touch-Up is a Small Rework, Rework is Upgrading a Kit.

bro im sorry i was rude but seriously IDK if u have mace windu gear 12, but i do and he was the most useless waste of gear ever. He needs a whole new kit he is garbage
  • DARTH_KARRE
    39 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    he needs to be attacker, if u guys didnt know this mace windu uses dark side strength in movies in shows to make him more powerful, but if u look at his fighting technique he doesn't fight defensively at all, he is straight up attacker.
  • Options
    he needs to be attacker, if u guys didnt know this mace windu uses dark side strength in movies in shows to make him more powerful, but if u look at his fighting technique he doesn't fight defensively at all, he is straight up attacker.
    Oh I know how mace windu and Vapaad work. Vapaad is an incredibly difficult and aggressive battle style and Mace Windu was said to be unbeatable in lightsaber combat. However, what you don't seem to realize is, that that doesn't mean he needs to be an attacker.
    I don't know if you know anything about real life sword combat, but if you only know how to attack and don't have a solid defence, you will never hit your opponent and constantly leave yourself open. That's the thing about Vapaad, it deceptive. It's an aggressive battle-style, but has an equally, if not greater, defence. It appears rough and amateurish, but in reality is incredibly refined and unpredictable. It's not what it appears to be.
    So no, I don't think he needs to be an attacker. Thou I do agree that that's an option. (one of the other 2 kits on my pc does actually go that route as well, if I remember correctly). Besides, I do kinda praise myself from looking at things from a different angle and working with what I've got. Thou I don't discourage looking outside the box and going a different route either. It's all about perspective.
  • Options
    Ichiraikou wrote: »

So was Nute reworked?
    Maybe General Grievous?

Huh. In my perspective, a touch-up is an upgrade to a kit that doesn't change the core identity and/or mechanics of the kit, whereas a rework is an upgrade that does change the core identity and/or mechanics of the kit.
    So I suppose we aren't too far of each other there, thou the fine prints start to show in a situation like this one.

Agree to Disagree, Also Love your kits
    Agree to Disagree, and thanks.
  • Damodamo
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Ooo another @DARTH_KARRE kit, where he looses his kitten and reacts badly to a critique..it’s Groundhog Day I think..
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    3x5s8v.jpg
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Damodamo wrote: »
    Ooo another @DARTH_KARRE kit, where he looses his kitten and reacts badly to a critique..it’s Groundhog Day I think..

whatever
  • Damodamo
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    3x5s8v.jpg
    This..