Galactic Legend Tags

JGr
6 posts Member
Shouldn't GL Rey have a Jedi tag and GL Kylo a sith tag? Am I wrong in assuming that it is on purpose (in particular LS Jedi) so we don't have as much success in Geo TB?

Replies

• LordDirt
    5027 posts Member
    Options
    Rey is a Jedi but Kylo was never a Sith. Figure they didnt want to boost the Jedi In this game more with Rey but it doesnt make canonical sense.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Rey is a Jedi but Kylo was never a Sith. Figure they didnt want to boost the Jedi In this game more with Rey but it doesnt make canonical sense.

Why should Rey be a jedi though? I may be wrong but isnt everyone else with that tag a member of the Jedi Order, which was no longer in existance by the time rey is training?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    I may be wrong but isnt everyone else with that tag a member of the Jedi Order, which was no longer in existance by the time rey is training?

Well another version of Rey has "Jedi Training" in its name despite the Order's obsolete status. 💁🏻