Mods: Arrow: Accuracy, Offence, Health, Protection, Defence, etc. primaries

So the most popular arrows are Speed (for obvious reasons) and Critical Avoidance (for tanks).

Do the other arrows have any recommended uses? I've kept quite a few usually with some decent speed secondary, for example, and usually to complete a set, but are there any other recommended uses for the listed primaries on arrow mods?

Replies

• Options
    Protection, defense, and health are also for tanks. Health is also good on select toons like grevious. Offense is good for toons that don’t need the speed like GMY. And accuracy is good for credits.
  • Options
    A protection primary with a high speed secondary is good for Malak, an offense primary is good for Droideka, and a health primary is good for Grievous.
  • Options
    I have an potency accuracy arrow on B2 with +6 potency secondary giving him 141.93 overall. He doesn't miss. Outside of that maybe Talia for P4?
  • Options
    Protection is good for some tanks like fives and general skywalker. Accuracy good for credits lol.. I've never used a defense arrow either.. but offense, health, protection, and speed I've used.
  • Options
    Health for General Grev
  • Options
    I have a defense arrow with speed primary on fives. Should I switch it a defense with protection primary?

I have both zetas on him