Shaak ti clones vs jkr

Sanderzas
581 posts Member
edited April 2020
How should you do shaak ti vs jkr. I have tried it a couple of times, but it never works. (I don't have arc trooper, so it's shaak ti, rex, echo, fives and sergeant or ashoka or cody, but my cody is a bit undergeared)

my swgoh.gg profile:
https://swgoh.gg/p/326678215/

Replies

• Options
    I usually beat equally matched revan teams with my clone team, shaak lead. I do have arc trooper and his turret does come in handy by assisting and dispelling buffs. it's kinda hard to go another way, but ur best bet would probably be ahsoka Just remember to Target joel Biden first, make sure they don't have foresight before u hit either him or Revan with an aerial assault.

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    The problem is that as soon as their revan takes a turn, I lose 2 characters, and then it's game over
  • Options
    Would u happen to have fives tactical awareness? If not then it does give u an edge. Also if ur Characters are undergeared I'd stay away from revan teams they mostly counter empire, Jedi, BH and even grevious teams. At least until u get them high enough, so that they survive long enough for heavy attacks
  • Options
    I have all the zeta's, but I think I'll indeed stay away from revans
  • Options
    Just wait untill rex can blow up jolee
  • Options
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Just wait untill rex can blow up jolee
    rex is dead before he can do aerial advantage
  • Options
    Don’t go after Jollee first because of the savior ability, go after GMY to trigger savior and three target Jollee
  • Options
    I do that, but I'm dead before I can kill jolee
  • Options
    Well you’re pretty squishy rn so wait til you get some relics and more g12 clones