New SIM Ticket Use?

Yudoka
1274 posts Member
Any idea if an additional use for SIM tickets will ever be implemented? I usually auto most battles as I want max Ally Points and have the opportunity to loosely keep an eye on the game to fire up the next battle. As a result, I have over 2000 sim tickets now. It would be nice if they could be used in a shop for something.
They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.

Replies

• Options
    Screen capture them, print out a stack of them and then and use them to shim that wobbly table leg?

Can't think of anything else to do with my 3.5k sim tickets.... :s
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Screen capture them, print out a stack of them and then and use them to shim that wobbly table leg?

lol ... that made laugh so hard :smiley:
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options

Sounds like a plan! lol

They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    ALLOW THEM FOR CHALLENGES!

cuz let's face it, they're not really challenging anyway
  • Options
    They're useful for those of us who work 60 hours a week and spend 30 mins a day in the game dawg. Give them here