KAM

So Im farming clones and shaak ti, they are not viable.
If i join a guild where higher lvl players can farm in in TW, everyone gets shards?

Would they even let me in? lol

How long does it take to acquire KAM?

I love the Jedi, and would want to work on obtaining KAM.

Replies

• Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    Difficult to understand your post.

You're not getting shards until they're all at least relic5+

Yes if someone finishes the event then everyone gets shards.

Would they let you in? Can't say for sure but it sounds like probably not.

How long does it take to get KAM? Cant say, years?
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    If I were leading a guild that was already getting KAM shards and somebody applied that didn't even have a viable clone team yet, I'd probably pass.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    If I were leading a guild that was already getting KAM shards and somebody applied that didn't even have a viable clone team yet, I'd probably pass.

Im just asking questions so I can understand what I need to do. Wasn't sure how to go about it.

I guess they way to go would be to find a dedicated guild for farming KAM. I will definitely wait till my clone team is viable, like reliced.
  • Lethoiun
    165 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    So how many shards do you get each time?
  • Options
    Look at it this way, I'm in a 200 million GP guild and this is the first time we bothered to even progress to the Mundi phase so we can try to earn shards. I beat it my first time, and 1 or 2 other people in my shard have too, but we've also got a handful that attempted it and failed.

I'm low man on the roster as far as GP with something like 3.7 million, so being able to join a guild that can even attempt to get to the Mundi mission would take I imagine something close to that as far as raw GP and enough good teams to actually post some points in the TBs to warrant letting you in.

So what's your GP? How many fully reliced teams do you have? Because to finish 1 wave in phase 1 of that TB it requires serious relic levels and mods and the right teams.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Lethoiun wrote: »

If you actually joined a guild that was dedicated to farming for KAM, I imagine you would get a lot. Most guilds (that are even doing this TB) are probably getting 0-5.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Lethoiun wrote: »

Not sure if this was what you were asking but just in case, you get 1 shard for every member of your guild that completes the mission.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    KAM? Why should any guild focus on getting KAM with such bad ROI at the moment. Getting a 7* Wat is a much more urgent priority for most guilds out there.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    Antario wrote: »
    KAM? Why should any guild focus on getting KAM with such bad ROI at the moment. Getting a 7* Wat is a much more urgent priority for most guilds out there.

Hey, according to Jarvind, guild leaders are making KAM a priority LOL

Fantastic mischaracterization of what he said.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

A814uNe.gif
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options

That's not even sort of what I said.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png