Padme Team Alternates

So I just unlocked Padme at 5 stars, but I am currently upgrading my Seps to eventually get her to 7*. In the meantime, I have GK, JKA, and Ahsoka for my padme team. I don't have 3po who I know is commonly used as the fifth on the team. Do you have any (preferably several) recommendations for who I could use until i get 3po?

Replies

• Options
    Padme is my arena team. My C3PO is only g8 and 6*. At the moment, gmy is my fifth. But even at g12 he's too squishy. If he does survive a while, his specials are useful for calling snips assists.
    My zaris is near g12 so will take over shortly. My C3PO will probs stick more with resistance, but maybe for arena with padme when ready
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    Benkazi99 wrote: »
    Do you have any (preferably several) recommendations for who I could use until i get 3po?

Some obvious choices:

GMY for extra dmg and aoe buff (useful fighting against GAS).
    R2D2 - for extra boost of stats and stealth
    Barris - for survivalbility
    Shaak Ti - for extra buff dispel (with Asoka you have double safety), debuff cleansing and assists.

There are other galactic republic jedis, clones and Chewie you can add instead. But above ones are most popular imho.

Make sure you always add a toon from the galactic republic faction. That will ensure Anakin hit hard with his bonus turn.

Eventually, 3po is the best fit. Particularly it stops the Palpatine train from going off on your padme team.