Please make all Bounty Hunters NEUTRAL

With Greef Karga being light side it poses a problem: He cannot be run with the other bounty hunters in DS Geo TB, and in LS Geo TB, the other BH can't run with him, it'll be awhile before we get enough LS BH characters to make a usable squad (if it'll be strong enough for LS Geo TB anyway).

So what should happen instead is all BH characters should be neutral, and neutral characters should be able to do Combat Missions in both DS and LS TB's, as they're mercenaries for hire.

In the films most bounty hunters were antagonists, sure, but in the Mandalorian, Bounty Hunters were the protagonists, and in the Clone Wars, Bounty Hunters could go back and forth. Embo was a protagonist in an episode, and the Republic used bounty hunters to not only be the template for the clones but also to train them.

So there's story reason to have them be neutral and mechanics reasons to have them be neutral. This current split is going to make it so a lot of people can't enjoy using their new characters in a compatible squad in some big content for quite some time.

Replies

• TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    Won't happen.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Won't happen.

so we get characters that are utterly useless in TB for the next year.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    yeah we brought this up. he should be DS or neutral at best, but not sure how they come up with him being LS.

I think that all BH should be DS, he can slip into the neutral tag due to his position (kinda).
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    ^ this will have negative effects all around, unless they plan on Releasing a Full LS BH team to compete in TB with.
  • Options
    Mando should have been a tank, too. Only 1 BH tank and a grip of BH attackers
  • Iy4oy4s
    2939 posts Member
    Options
    Malevolan wrote: »

They could bring in the heavy mando as a tank
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Malevolan wrote: »

They could bring in the heavy mando as a tank

I dunno they're making his helmet his relic I was thinking with helmet or beskar armor relic that he could be a tank cause on the show he took some shots and the armor protected him, he's pretty tanky. Kind of a bounty hunter Malak is what I thought of him as, a tank but focusing on protection rather than health from his armor, and having the disintigration annihilate.
    BH needs another tank otherwise you'll only ever be able to run 1 squad of BH characters. Cara is a tank but not a BH so she won't benefit from payouts.