Need LARGER TW MAPS

Jonnybravo92083
178 posts Member
edited April 2020
Hi there,

I, like many others have spent thousands of dollars on this wonderful game and plan to continue, but TW has gotten boring and dull. My name is J A X in game if you would like to see my spending record @CG_SBCrumb and @CG_RyDiggs and everyone there can look.

Anyways, I think the player base has grown weary of the same one-liner TW map and I have a worthy idea for you. Come up with larger TW maps that utilize a player’s entire roster all the way back to the chaze wiggs and Phoenix meta. Instead of having a TW where the winning guild is determined by the most banners (as almost all guilds clear the board now), make some maps that have 16 ground territories instead of 8 and 4 fleet territories instead of 2. This will lead to more dynamic battles where instead of clearing the board to win, it will be who has penetrated the opponents defenses the most, who has advanced the most into the enemy’s lines before the guild peters out. This will encourage complete guild participation, many more battles, and complete utilization of the guild’s rosters and mods all the way down to their last teams.

Please, please listen to this and implement this idea for the sake of all the TW lovers out there...and there are a lot! Thanks!
Post edited by Jonnybravo92083 on

Replies

• Jonnybravo92083
    178 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Not a threat...reading is fundamental and I think CG can handle a little criticism as long as we are all adults about this. This is a forum, it’s a place where people post their ideas. Hopefully they are heard.
    Post edited by Jonnybravo92083 on
  • Options
    Always room for improvement
  • Options
    Even my original post wasn’t an “empty threat,” as you had characterized it @ZAP . Threats are like I’m going to do something to you if you don’t listen to me. All I said is I would consider not continuing to spend my money here if mine and the player base’s voices aren’t heard anymore by CG.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Even my original post wasn’t an “empty threat,” as you had characterized it @ZAP . Threats are like I’m going to do something to you if you don’t listen to me. All I said is I would consider not continuing to spend my money here if mine and the player base’s voices aren’t heard anymore by CG.

adding the word "consider" doesn't make it less of an "empty threat" or a threat in general (veiled would probably be the correct term) . you are saying if they dont do X then you will "consider" not doing Y. that seems pretty straight forward.

back on topic,
    I'm sure something like this is in the works, GAC and TW are fairly popular game modes and they could use a little variation or expanding. I think we need more ships, specifically anything that allows multiple fleets to operate without HT.

Toons we are covered, but it would also be nice if like fleets they shored up a few factions to allow them to operate on their own.

maybe a mace rework too. :wink:
  • Options
    Very nicely stated @Kyno .
  • Options
    I have faith OP isn't the walking embodiment of sunk cost fallacy. Just because people have spent, doesn't mean they will continue to do so.