Chewie's loyal friend ability not working right?

So I've been working on the cls rebel squad and having recently added c3p0 I've noticed something off about the squad's functionality. Chewie's loyal friend ability says it works on han solo and the weakest ally and as of now c3p0 is the weakest despite having recently finished his zeta skills and being gear 11 while everyone else is gear 12 or 13. So when I tried the rebel assault battle I noticed that loyal friend was working on cls instead of c3p0 even though cls is like 26000 atk whereas c3p0 is only like 22000 atk. What am I missing? And for future reference does it matter who gets the loyal friend boost? I was more concerned for c3p0 since he has no offensive skills in which to gain health steal or recover from damage like everyone else.

Replies

• lladdir
    146 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Weakest refers to health and protection not attack

Edit, on second look atk is gp not damage but still, health/protection not gp
  • Options
    Oh. Now should I still make c3p0 the main target for loyal friend though? Again with no offensive capabilities he's a sitting duck against aoe attackers or anyone in general willing to target him.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    CLS is the one you want with Loyal Friend. I have an R7 CLS and he still gets guarded over an R1 C3PO.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    CLS is the one you want with Loyal Friend. I have an R7 CLS and he still gets guarded over an R1 C3PO.

Mine does it at R7 CLS with g12 C3PO, lol
  • Options

While this is true, I have to say, there were times during T2 of the assault battle that I wished that 3PO got it instead. He's hard to keep alive sometimes.
  • Options

While this is true, I have to say, there were times during T2 of the assault battle that I wished that 3PO got it instead. He's hard to keep alive sometimes.

I just kept stealthing my g12 C3 and using that mission ability for health regen.