UPDATED Darth Malak Strategy

Hi Everyone.

Reason for my only duscussion on this forum is to ask some help with the permanetly open Darth Malak event. I have played it the light side so much that it actually(dare i say it) not want to play this game no more. I have followed all in known help guides with no success. I trually believe the only way to beat the event is with lvl max gear and relics on two or more light side characters. What and how did you guys find the event? Thank you for the time in this duscussion.

Replies

• Options
    hckqsf6zma4o.png
    Just for reference my event character set.
  • TaTaKaS
    167 posts Member
    Options
    xqqyy0bxpude.png

When I completed the event, some 8-9 months ago, g13 wasn't a thing yet so they were g12 possibly lower, I can't remember. You have more than enough gear on your characters, you are doing something terribly wrong!!! Search YouTube, there are some good videos that can help you with the tactics.
  • Kelarn
    161 posts Member
    Options
    It's more than likely a problem with your mod loadouts. Speed on Zalbaar and Jolee, Offense on everyone else!
  • Options
    It's always mods...
  • Options
    Thank you guys. Funny enough Jolee has over 210 speed and zalbar has only 160 odd which is weied becuase jolee has health mods and zalbar has freakin speed mods...... Confckulates me a bit. Lol
  • Options
    The set means nothing if the secondaries are trash.
  • Options
    Just make sure to kill the Jedi in the tubes first.
  • Options
    When I finally won events I had gotten a few G12 and swapped arena mods getting each toon to 220 or better speed