How to Level Up Quickly?

Hi there! As a returning player who was pretty much forced into retirement about a year ago and only came back on a new account because of the Mandalorian content, I need to know how I can get XP for my new account fast. How is this achieved? Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    You can immediately go to lvl 85 with the hyperdrive bundle, but it costs $100. The best f2p way is to do as many energy crystal refreshes as possible.
  • Options
    Chiss5618 wrote: »
    You can immediately go to lvl 85 with the hyperdrive bundle, but it costs $100. The best f2p way is to do as many energy crystal refreshes as possible.

Ah, OK. I intend to be completely F2P, so the Hyperdrive bundle is a no-go there. Would you happen to know what's the most energy-to-XP efficient area of the game?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Doing your dailies give exp. Burning energy gives exp. 1 exp per energy burnt. (I believe both normal and cantina energy, not sure about fleet energy). Buying energy refreshes with your crystals gives you more energy to burn.
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    Doing your dailies give exp. Burning energy gives exp. 1 exp per energy burnt. (I believe both normal and cantina energy, not sure about fleet energy). Buying energy refreshes with your crystals gives you more energy to burn.

Alright, understood. I assume I'm going to miss out on the Mandalorian marquees then. Thanks for the help, though!

By the way, would anyone happen to know if there's any chance I can retrieve my old account? I can't use Game Center but I am aware of potentially linking to Facebook... any other methods? Thanks!
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »

By the way, would anyone happen to know if there's any chance I can retrieve my old account? I can't use Game Center but I am aware of potentially linking to Facebook... any other methods? Thanks!

One of my guild mates changed his phone lately and his old guest account (not linked to FB or google play) was no longer accessible. He wrote to EA support and the answer was to create a new account and link it with Google Play (in your case Game Center I assume). Then you provide EA support with both your old and new account IDs or ally numbers. State the reason why you lost your old account and they will retrieve your old account content and put it on to the new account (your new account content will be overwritten).

• Options
    Antario wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »

One of my guild mates changed his phone lately and his old guest account (not linked to FB or google play) was no longer accessible. He wrote to EA support and the answer was to create a new account and link it with Google Play (in your case Game Center I assume). Then you provide EA support with both your old and new account IDs or ally numbers. State the reason why you lost your old account and they will retrieve your old account content and put it on to the new account (your new account content will be overwritten).

Hmm... That seems like it's worth a shot. Alright, I'll give it a try. Hopefully the account ID does help, since my old account, for whatever reason, was stuck with a generic name. Thanks!
  • Options
    Alright, I made my way to EA support. Would my support ticket be under "Can't log in" or some other option? I'm not sure if that's the best place to put it since it's less about not being able to log in and more about linking and transfering my old account to my new device. I want to get it in the right place ASAP, because it's pretty much impossible to play on my old device... I can't scroll down, which, as you might imagine, causes problems when it comes to playing. Has anyone out there gone through this before?