GET 1 & 2 currency

Are the currencies ever getting added to raids? Raids are a guild event and it's strange that these were never added to them to start with Maybe GET 1 for HAAT and GET 2 for HSR. Rancor is simable so I don't think it should qualify.I think this would help with the gear and toon crunch throughout the entire game

Replies

• Options
    The Sith raid has GET 1 in I think tiers 5, 6, and 7. I don't think GET 2 will be added to raids for a while, if ever.
  • Options
    Yeah you get 600 for first place in the Sith raid for t7 but I think an upgrade should be introduced or a rehash on rewards. I know people have complained about the AAT rewards for so long but with the addition of GET2 last year I think it's about time they are added to the hardest raid which isn't even that hard anymore
  • Options
    the addition of GET2 last year I think it's about time they are added to the hardest raid which isn't even that hard anymore

Which is probably why it won't be added to any current raids. It may be added to a future raid, but the current ones are too easy for GET 2. I think it should stay in the Geo TBs for now since they are the end-game at the moment.