PvP Allies and Guildies

There has been many requests for a sandbox mode which the developers have stated would be very complex and probably not worth the investment. That I would likely agree with. However, There should be an relatively easy way to give us something to play with. My suggestion is ...

1. We currently have PVP with Grand Arena, TW, and Arena. All these use AI to defend against attackers and all chars have this.

2. We also have squad tabs where we can set up favorite squads.

So what would stop devs from setting up a special "Defending Squads" tab within the squads section for us that only allies and guild mates can see and attack. Could limit the number of squads a person is able to set up if it would be a space issue.

Currently the only draw back I can see is as soon as an ally request is sent the person is treated as an ally without accepting it. So this could give a GAC match practice shots at an opponents squads. This would obviously need to be addressed.

Replies

• Options
    Milolyen wrote: »
    There has been many requests for a sandbox mode which the developers have stated would be very complex and probably not worth the investment. That I would likely agree with. However, There should be an relatively easy way to give us something to play with. My suggestion is ...

1. We currently have PVP with Grand Arena, TW, and Arena. All these use AI to defend against attackers and all chars have this.

2. We also have squad tabs where we can set up favorite squads.

So what would stop devs from setting up a special "Defending Squads" tab within the squads section for us that only allies and guild mates can see and attack. Could limit the number of squads a person is able to set up if it would be a space issue.

Currently the only draw back I can see is as soon as an ally request is sent the person is treated as an ally without accepting it. So this could give a GAC match practice shots at an opponents squads. This would obviously need to be addressed.

Whoa! How did you come up with that?

I'm not sure though. That might take millions of investment to make happen.