Q&A sadness - reworks still needed

HenriqueAA
82 posts Member
edited April 2020
I just saw the Q&A and I keep dreaming about the reworks of Mace Windu (and other Jedi), Leia, Lando and, specially, Darth Vader. Vader was good, but now he is terrible and deserves much more in this game for such an iconic character!
Please, CG!
Post edited by HenriqueAA on

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I don't disagree for the most part, but what do you mean by Vader was good, but now terrible?

Do you mean his last rework made him worse? Or that comparatively, over time with power creep, he is weaker than he used to be? Or something else completely?
  • HenriqueAA
    82 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    HenriqueAA wrote: »
    I just saw the Q&A and I keep dreaming about the reworks of Mace Windu (and other Jedi), Leia, Lando and, specially, Darth Vader. Vader was good, but now he is terrible and deserves much more in this game for such an iconic character!
    Please, CG!

How dare you say Darth vader is terrible, he can demolish malak with a single saber throw

Yes, but who will use him to kill Malak if Vader dies so quickly?? His Force Crush can barely inflict damage over time enough to kill Malak, because he is already dead... And we don’t see him in higher positions in arena anymore! Vader should be way better! For me he is not good nowadays.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    I don't disagree for the most part, but what do you mean by Vader was good, but now terrible?

Do you mean his last rework made him worse? Or that comparatively, over time with power creep, he is weaker than he used to be? Or something else completely?

I mean that Vader is not good for the actual moment in SWGoH. His rework makes him better, but not enough to face stronger teams, as Padme, Grievous, Darth Revan, General Skywalker...