Data Card Organization

I'd like to offer two suggestions for reorganizing the Data Card store area so that it's more useful and efficient for players:
  1. Separate the card area by currency type so that we can more easily see what's available for the currency we want to spend. For example, when I go to the store, I'm only willing to spend ally points and crystals. I know that the high-priced items are intentionally placed in our path such that we're constantly bombarded with opportunities to spend money, but I find that to be incredibly irritating. I'm assuming others are likely to feel the same way. I'm going to feel better about spending crystals if I don't have to look at the $99.99 Hyperdrive Bundle (which I ardently refuse to ever buy) every time I open the store. This would also help people who are interested in spending tons of money on things like the Hyperdrive Bundle, since they would be able to go straight to the real currency items and not be bothered with anything else.
  2. Consider allowing us to reversibly hide bundle/pack offers that we're not currently interested in so that we don't have to scroll forever every time we enter the store. Sometimes we just want to see what's new or look at that low-priced item at the end of the list we've been thinking about purchasing. This would serve the dual purpose of providing you (EA) with clear data on the bundles and packs that we like seeing. That is, beyond the metrics that tell you how often each thing is purchased. Something that gets hidden by a high percentage of the player population just wasn't well-received.