Lumi lead vs Dooku lead. Somethings not right.

Now that Dookus leader ability has been "fixed" with a supposed 15% evade for all allies I decided to check lumis lead. I believe the percentage for dookus evade is a.lot higher. I put in a max lumi lead with max Yoda JC mace qgj in several arena battles. With a team of Jedi she should be giving them a 13% evade rate somewhere comparable to what dooku gives his whole team. These results were nowhere near close and my team of Jedi's never evaded anything. Dooku seems otherworldly and lumi seems broken. Please look into this.

Replies

• Options
    + 1
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1000000
  • Options
    +1 same with Ahsoka's lead. Appears to be working no wear near Dooku's % even tho it's only one less
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • AKK889
    159 posts Member
    Options
    And Old Ben. And Maul.
    From all evasion leaders Dooku is the only one that seems to work, despite the numerous posts about fixing the other leaders.
  • Options
    I do have similar observations, Dooku doge is way better than other leaders and it's making Droids teams with HK47 lead lose a lot of battles. If you have little bad luck you can't get any turn meter, while enemy team gets offence up and yours droids become sitting ducks with their low speed and hp.
  • Zemon
    26 posts Member
    Options
    +1 True stuff
  • Options
    Don't forget that Dooku is one of the best duelist in the galaxy. Not Lumi or Ashoka. Let's check again the movies and books. Anyway he is farmable and he is balanced with his health and with protection. A better question is why the geonosian soldier is so OP?!
  • NessusChiron74
    99 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    anyakín wrote: »
    Don't forget that Dooku is one of the best duelist in the galaxy. Not Lumi or Ashoka. Let's check again the movies and books. Anyway he is farmable and he is balanced with his health and with protection. A better question is why the geonosian soldier is so OP?!

Let's not forget that Mace is the best duelist in canon and his character sucks. If one evade leader is working why not all. That's what the post is about. Not dookus fairy dance sashay moves.
  • Options
    +1

and old ben's leader ability still broken too
  • Options
    anyakín wrote: »

Let's not forget that Mace is the best duelist in canon and his character sucks. If one evade leader is working why not all. That's what the post is about. Not dookus fairy dance sashay moves.

Owned
  • Options
    +1
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Now that Dookus leader ability has been "fixed" with a supposed 15% evade for all allies I decided to check lumis lead. I believe the percentage for dookus evade is a.lot higher. I put in a max lumi lead with max Yoda JC mace qgj in several arena battles. With a team of Jedi she should be giving them a 13% evade rate somewhere comparable to what dooku gives his whole team. These results were nowhere near close and my team of Jedi's never evaded anything. Dooku seems otherworldly and lumi seems broken. Please look into this.

+1 don't forget about Old Bens broken leader ability
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    And please fix Old Ben's leader ability!

It is not granting 15% evasion to his team!
  • Options
    In GW I always suck against Lumi leaded jedi teams, sometimes it is unbelievable. They evede much more than my Dooku leaded team.
  • Options
    I think the issue lies with evasion-led AI teams in general, rather than specific toons. As a player I seldom evade anywhere near as much as the AI does.

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I agree - fighting a team with Dooku in the lead is ridiculous - nothing hits and they then are powered up to kill you.

My Luminara is my leader and is poor with her evade leader ability. I am now working on my Dooku's leader ability - but this isn't right and certainly needs a fix - its a joke.

One match I had against a Dooku led team, my team was devastated and barely made a dent in the other team - no strikes hit them or any abilities stuck on them (such as Sid's anti-heal).

This issue needs to be addressed. I am not bias considering it will only take me until this weekend to max out my Dooku's leader ability and be happy - but fair is fair. And this is not fair.
  • Options
    Let's not forget that Mace is the best duelist in canon

Highly debateable, but he's up there. Keep in mind he said "duelist".

• Options
    I've not been using Dooku's leader ability much, but I have been using a jedi team with Luminara for a long while now, and the evade chance doesn't seem to reflect reality AT ALL.

I can count on one hand how many times one of Luminara's teammate jedi dodged an attack over the past week of playing... something's fishy.
  • FenixDown
    7 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    +1 It is true, the AI dodge like hell, try hitting a Sidious on a Dooku team with a Jedi xD

pd. Even stunned he dodges more than my whole team in a week.
  • Options
    +1
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Is this still broken? Supposedly they fixed Old Ben's leader ability yesterday, but I didn't see mention of other toons like Lumi.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    It still appears broken to me. I fought a team lead by Dooku the other day. As stated in my previous post I was upgrading my Dooku lead ability and have done so - now maxed.

For some reason I had two toons left with almost full health vs. 1 toon with 3/4 health. That one toon managed to dodge my attacks over and over and over. My team lost.

How on Earth did this happen. Something is fishy with the AI on this ability and needs to be fixed asap.
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Almost seems like 15% in this game means 50% sometimes... :) You'd think 15% evasion wouldn't make such a game-changing difference.