What is the best fleet for me to work on?

What would be the best possible fleet I could create currently. Looking for more reliability in GAC as they are the reason I often lose.
Here is my roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/765966569/ships/
Any advice is much appreciated. Thank you.

Replies

• Options
    If you mean what you can run out today, going to be a struggle for you as you have not a lot to work with. Especially in terms of tanks which are very key with only 3 starting on the field.

But I would suggest Chimera - TIE Silencer (stuns can be great early), Ghost (calling TIE for another shot at stun) and Hound's Tooth.

Reserves: Phantom II (max that reinforcement ability), Cassian (mass buff dispel can work wonders if used proberly) and then TIE advanced

If you are looking down the road if you really want to get truly strong with ships you likely want to focus towards Negotiator or Malevolence but that does depend a bit on your guild being able to earn that currency.

Otherwise the Finalizer is an option, lot of ships you would need to work on to get there though. Ditto for the Han's Falcon. If you just want to be generally better without being a "ship" guy the simplest method is focus on the 3 Geo ships and pilots. Probably the strongest fleet you can run without getting into the A list stuff. And not resource heavy to get there. Geos if you get Brood Alpha are a very useful squad these days. So you will feel good about your gear investment in them.

P.S. - Hound's Tooth/Bossk - both very useful so worth the investment, full stop
  • AussieMasterRace
    6 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    3 Geos, Houndstooth, Tarkin - play it right and it can take down HMF and 5/6 star negotiator fleets. Then you can use the Geos with Malevolence later. Geos are an awesome PVP team. They are crap in raids, but you can't have everything. They are also one of the easiest factions to gear. Excellent value for resources. Do it!

The 3 remaining ships don't matter that much, but Snips and Anakin's ships are great. Snips' ship is an easy farm and good against Houndstooth. Anakin's ship is a long farm, but worth it. Since you've already started, continue with Cassian's ship. You might want Plo's ships to cleanse aoe daze when you start going up against Negotiators, but you can get that later.