Offense Triangle with Protection Primary

Do any of y’all know if there are offense triangles with protection primaries? I’m trying to find one for my Dooku before the TB cuz I’d like as much protection as possible (minus my speed arrow, for now) and I’ve had no luck, not even from my other toons.

Replies

• Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, if you own any just go to mods, search and put triangle with protection primary and it will bring any up you own...

If you don’t own any, then yes they exist.
  • Options
    Those are ones I’d sell off immediately. Tbh, he’d probably still be squishy. The better setup would be a team he can can stealth behind a tank or a non-sep (like nest) and make him fast with damage and potency. That’s how I have him set up atm.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Yup, **** is always gonna be squishy, he's a sneaky weasel not a tank.
  • Options
    Those are ones I’d sell off immediately. Tbh, he’d probably still be squishy. The better setup would be a team he can can stealth behind a tank or a non-sep (like nest) and make him fast with damage and potency. That’s how I have him set up atm.

If you're trying the mission with assajj and dooku, there is no tank or non sep to hide behide

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Sanderzas wrote: »

If you're trying the mission with assajj and dooku, there is no tank or non sep to hide behide

the droid you summon?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Sanderzas wrote: »

There certainly is
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    Yeah mate, the answer to your question is yes but Dooku especially shines when modded properly an paired with the right toons. He is a direct damage dealer. You want survival? Kill quicker with him!
  • Options
    I’m over it now, but yes this was part of my plan for the dooku TB mission. I purposefully haven’t omega’d Master Of Kakashi so that he Isn’t hiding behind stealth and will counter more and hopefully carry the whole event.
  • Options
    As opposed to stealthing both Dooku and Asajj behind a very tanky, resummonable droid?!

I can’t say it won’t work, because I’ve never tried it. But I think you’re asking quite a lot from the RNG gods...
  • Options
    qg3tkbugawuc.png

I’ve got one.
  • Options
    Yeah I might be crazy 😅. Also,
    qg3tkbugawuc.png

I’ve got one.
    It’s beautiful
  • Options
    qg3tkbugawuc.png

I’ve got one.

Good mod for GAS