To the staff of SWGOH. HELP!

Please explain to me why i still dont receive this monthly rewards amounting 350,000? I am online daily since december. How come i still dont have this achievement? :(

Replies

• Options
    Please explain to me why i still dont receive this monthly rewards amounting 350,000? I am online daily since december. How come i still dont have this achievement? :(

There was a bug in February that prevented players from completing the achievement but they sent out credits via the in-game mail system.

I'm not sure why you would've missed it in January. Are you claiming your daily login rewards each day?

You should have been able to claim the 100k Credits today to be on pace for March.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Options
    Yes i am claming my daily login rewards because i am always waiting for 12am to finish all the achiememts and GW per day.
  • Options
    Are you suppose to get this every month or just once? I only received it in December.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure it is a one time deal, but people keep making these threads because they think they should get it every month.
  • Options
    Yeah that's what I thought then I thought maybe I'm wrong because I keep seeing these threads.
    It's an achievement so it makes sense that it's a once off deal.
  • Options
    Maybe that is the problem. Im not sure if i already got this 350k. :((