These things would help ease the tension, IMO

I've been playing for quite a while. I've spent much more than I should on this game and I'm nowhere near being a top player. I'm fine with that. But I honestly believe if CG incorporated these ideas, sooooo many people would be made happy and it seems to me to be common sense to do them. Just some ramblings I'm sure you've never heard before (yah right)... but maybe there's something new here CG might take the time to consider.

1. Be able to re-spec your characters... Buy a 5 character re-spec pack that will allow you to take an existing high level character that is worthless to you and promote, or switch stations, with a different character that you haven't developed as much. I bet a lot of people would like to do this and the packs don't have to be expensive. And if you're worried about abuse, don't be! Encourage it. Make it inexpensive and people will do it a lot. Imagine having a very good Droid squad you don't use much. But you've neglected your bounty hunters. Now the Mandalorian comes along and you have the opportunity to respec all your droids to your BH characters and you can begin playing right away with something NEW. Balance it however you want so it makes sense (Ugnaught for Traya? maybe not... but then again, why not? It is a game... let people have fun!)

2. Guaranteed shard drops. This is the most maddening thing in the world. You can still have a daily limit and charge crystals for refreshes. But it makes me hate the game to do 15 sims and get 1 or 2 character or gear shards. Just ridiculous. Doesn't need to be this frustrating. Have it be a MINIMUM 50% drop rate.

3. Related to #2, why the randomness of pack/bundle purchases? Buy a pack/bundle for X amount of crystals or X amount of dollars and you MIGHT get any one of these 6 million characters we have in the game, most of which you already have or don't want. I GUARANTEE you that if you let us choose shards for characters that we actually need instead of randomly dropping them, you would make more money. As it is, why waste the money or crystals for a very small chance to get the character you want? If it is a Rebel pack, once you buy it, it offers you three Rebel characters you do not have maxed with a random amount of shards for each and you can pick two of them. Or if you don't like it, you can re-roll one time. Give people choices! If we KNOW we'll get something useful, we'll buy it. But nothing is worse than spending money or crystals and not getting ANYTHING you need. A game should never do that to a player who is spending real money.

4. You really need to fix mod management. It just doesn't work. We should be able to strip all mods from all characters (or only selected characters) and not have to worry about mod cap limit. It is hard to explain but you know what I mean. The mod management, including selling, is frustrating and not efficient. It needs to be better laid out and the cap removed or increased a lot.

5. Put all G13 and/or relic characters into a "champions" tier (or whatever you want to call it) and don't let them interact with G12 and lower. That way the whales can play with the whales and the rest of us can play in the poor man's tier. Along those lines, allow demotion of characters that refunds gear (but not crystals or credits), if a person wants to take a G13 character out of the champions tier for whatever purpose. That would give you the green light to create additional levels for characters, which we all know you are itching to do anyway.

6. Ships... We need to be able to save ship squadrons the same way we have character squads. It is very frustrating to find a combination that works well only to forget what it was and have no way of saving it. Oh, and while we're talking about ships, why can't we see what's in reserve for our opponent? Doesn't make sense to me and it would be very beneficial to see their entire lineup so we can plan accordingly.

7. Gear Exchanges! If you have 1000 level 1 stun guns, allow us to exchange 10-1 for the next level up! One all gear. Many of us have an enormous amount of low level gear that serves no purpose. If we can't exchange up, at least let us sell it!

I appreciate the effort that goes into making a game. I know it isn't fun to receive the criticism, even if it is deserved in many respects. I like SWGOH a lot but it seems that some things like I mention above would make the player base happier. Maybe I'm completely wrong. I'm sure somebody will flame me.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Replies