Can we please get a sith healer......?

IMO this should of been done a long time ago. Plageius should fit that role nicely.....Been waiting and waiting and it appears I may have to walk away from game soon. I don't care about level increases I don't whine about nerfs etc etc just want more siths, Vader is only sith I can't obtain to 7 stars yet currently 5, need more siths preferably a healer. It'd be appreciated.

Replies

• Deadded
    67 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    jar jar the god is a sith healer
  • Options
    Not really she doesn't have sith synergy
  • Options
    god my bad i read sith as dark side lol. sorry about that
  • Options
    They could add palpatine as a healer/debuff toon
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    JermProof wrote: »
    They could add palpatine as a healer/debuff toon

He's not. He's a DPS toon.
  • Options
    Deadded wrote: »
    jar jar the god is a sith healer

Yep Darth Jar Jar.
    Heals your team as well as the opposing teams party.
    100% chance to ressurect all you and the opposing teams party members.
    1 Turn cool down..
  • Skitha81
    85 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I just want a completed full synergied sith team. Need a healer for them desperately....Jedi have 3. As we all know for us to get Vader to level 7 probably another year or so, unless we get lucky in shard shop. Nevertheless, EA developers have so many options for siths, they easily can add 3-4 more that most fans heard of. I invested a lot of money in this game. I have no issue walking away from it, all I'm asking is for more siths and I'm sure most would agree here.

Developers add more troopers ewoks etc etc but the main antagonists that have IMO coolest character histories(sith) only represented truly by Sidious, Vader, Maul, Dooku, Opress( I don't consider a sith but whatever), I'm sorry for rant, btw I'm serious I will give my account away if it is possible if nothing is done soon.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Skitha81 wrote: »
    IMO this should of been done a long time ago. Plageius should fit that role nicely.....Been waiting and waiting and it appears I may have to walk away from game soon. I don't care about level increases I don't whine about nerfs etc etc just want more siths, Vader is only sith I can't obtain to 7 stars yet currently 5, need more siths preferably a healer. It'd be appreciated.

Plaguis will not come into the game or new Star Wars cannon until they revealed who Snoke is.

There is Dark Barris coming into Rebels and has been datamined from the game.
  • Options
    Snoke isn't Plageius, my money is on grand inquisitor...They need more siths anyway, so they should add some more no excuse for it, don't need a dozen different troopers, sick of seeing them lol. Quick for more tuskens, Ewoks n troops but all EA is doing is **** off a lot people, waited patiently long enough.
  • Options
    5 months long?

I enjoy playing my 1St Order crew, no healer synergy there. I sub in one though.
    There are plenty of synergies with no healer to speak of.
    And you aren't looking at this game from a long term perspective. If they rolled out all the key toons yesterday that everyone is demanding....where would the Devs go from there?
    Much butt hurt I sense in you, this is why you fail...
  • Skitha81
    85 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Ashishin wrote: »
    5 months long?

I enjoy playing my 1St Order crew, no healer synergy there. I sub in one though.
    There are plenty of synergies with no healer to speak of.
    And you aren't looking at this game from a long term perspective. If they rolled out all the key toons yesterday that everyone is demanding....where would the Devs go from there?

Honestly you don't make sense, there always new ways to evolve a game. Actually there is numerous ways to make this more evolving. With that being said I have everyone unlocked, but I like sith characters the most and of being a fan of siths it's pretty intolerable that they're is so few. Let's go ahead roll out over dozen Jedi first time around and not care about the fans receiving more siths, let's just have a half dozen look alike clone troopers, and jus basically 5 total siths. One technically is not but w/e.

I payEd a lot of money to this game, most would **** themselves if I told how much I spent but let's say u can by a newer used vehicle for money I spent. I have every right to be disatisifed....I find it to be a slap in the **** face to be quite honest, but another dime is not being spent until I see more siths. Trust me I'm not the only one here, as far as where developers will go with game, I have and many others do as well have numerous ideas that most would be interested in. I do agree all characters are important and eventually will be all significant, but my rant/ thread is about lack of siths and hoping for a healing sith....First order team is ok in GW, that's it. Yes I enjoy multiple teams, but Siths have healing powers as well, where is it?

If EA has problem with my posts I'd be gladly to accept the money I poured in back for being dissatisfied, I'm not asking for nerfs or whining about why this toon is stronger blah blah. It's about giving people the characters that should be in this game, again no problem accepting my money back.
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Sion with high chance of self-resurrect or Darth Maladi as a healer would be appropriate
  • Options
    I'd settle for a medical droid tank with a healer ability that is classified as dark side. At least then I'd have something to compliment an all droid team, or have a healer on a true dark side team. Old Daka and the Nightsister Talia are not that helpful. Also, it will be a very long time before we will see how good the Tusken Shaman is if they do not make him farmable.