Darth Revan vs Jedi Knight Revan?

jawa7778
283 posts Member
Hey everyone! So, in an standard match with equal gear levels and all abilities maxed, who generally wins? I assume once Darth Revan gets Malak it's an easy win for Darth Revan, but what about before Malak? Also assume standard set up of all Sith Empire on Darth Revan and normal Jedi set-up for Jedi Knight Revan.

Replies

• TaTaKaS
    167 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Revan wins 100% without Malak manually with equal gear and proper moding for both teams.

Put it on auto with Malak and said gear and mods.
  • Options
    If I recall, the Darth Revan team was designed specifically to beat Jedi Knight Revan and become the new king of the hill. That's what they do to encourage us to spend on the shiny new toys.
  • Options
    On Offense, they will both respectively win. For DR it’s an easy win, for JKR it can be a little dicey but if JKR goes first you’re chillin
  • Options
    If the purpose of your question is which you should farm now, I would go JKR **** LSTB
  • jawa7778
    283 posts Member
    Options
    If the purpose of your question is which you should farm now, I would go JKR **** LSTB

No, I was just wondering who generally beat who. I'm already farming for Darth Revan.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Options
    On offense both win (if jkr has anakin), but dr is easier
  • TaTaKaS
    167 posts Member
    Options
    To win with JKR against DR you need to do it correctly and at same gear and good mods for both teams this is very hard. Under the same circumstances you enter the battle with DR, you press auto and wait up to 30-40 seconds to get the win.
  • Lethoiun
    165 posts Member
    Options
    beating DR with my JKR varies alot.

My kill order is direct focus DBastilla. Take her out asap. Then nuke the tank or what option the team is using. Then it becomes 5v3. But If the enemy DB or DR was faster than me I lose. and even with 5v3 I can still lose if I cant kill Malek fast enough.

I found countering helps a lot with battle meditation or my aayla. I normally kill malek by counter attacks.

btw I super hate malek.
  • Ripperpa
    298 posts Member
    Options
    Rami Malek? What you are talking about?