bug?

DaarthBrewer
1962 posts Member
edited May 2020
Make sure when you go to collect your finishing rewards for completing all your dailies, collect them, do NOT click any of the heroes shown as you will LOSE your rewards.
Quite disappointed to find this out first hand.
Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Huh

I second this, and add What? can you maybe provide a screen shot of what you are talking about?
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Huh

I second this, and add What? can you maybe provide a screen shot of what you are talking about?

I can't provide the ****. Just make sure, when the button says collect, hit that first instead of clicking on any heroes that need that gear. This is the second time I have made the mistake, and since I knew I needed 3 more droid callers for Daka it was obvious that they didn't make it into my inventory.
  • Options
    I apologize, my double capitol S for screen shot got censored.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    are you sure the gear was the right one? some of the gear looks alike.
  • DuneFlint
    648 posts Member
    Options
    You realize that when you are on the rewards screen you already got it right? The count you see when you click on it includes what you just got, so clicking on a character instead of continue makes no difference.
  • DaarthBrewer
    1962 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    are you sure the gear was the right one? some of the gear looks alike.

Yes. I know there are multiple versions of gears, which is why I looked. I knew I was short 3 droid callers on Daka as I gave her a gear level Friday.
  • Options
    DuneFlint wrote: »
    You realize that when you are on the rewards screen you already got it right? The count you see when you click on it includes what you just got, so clicking on a character instead of continue makes no difference.

This
  • DaarthBrewer
    1962 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies, I see the error of my ways.