suggestions for clones wars remake and empires?

DeBOMBs88
40 posts Member
as u can tell from the title? wouldn't it be nice we get asohka and ashoka orange clone troopers and bo kotan from clone wars remake? and g13 empire events like any empire g13 toons so it gives us an excuse to use empire units. I only brought up the empire cause I remember we are getting an empire event at some point but I don't know when?

Replies

• jman1234
    93 posts Member
    Options
    CG said something happening for the 40th anniversary of Empire Strikes Back so hopefully we get some empire reworks!
  • DeBOMBs88
    40 posts Member
    Options
    hell yes jman cause I am a big fan of empires. if we get a requirement like g13 all empires like we do with first order. I give up on first order and work on shore trooper g13
  • jman1234
    93 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly, I would love it too. The imperial troopers and palpatine empire teams are so much fun use. I just wish they had more viability and reworks or touch ups to their kits would be great.
  • DeBOMBs88
    40 posts Member
    Options
    I think we should get like gl star wars remake ashoka event. if not? I was thinking to unlock orange clone trooper, we need like clones or something... so what ideas u have for this?