Casual Guilds Looking For Players - May 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Yuqu12
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Skybarkers is a newly created guild looking for members of all sizes. Everyone (yes, truly everyone) is welcome to join and based on the average strength of our members, future levels for raids etc. will be determined. Together we will grow to a guild which is able to finish the highest levels of the raids.

You can join the guild by directly searching it in game or drop me a message after adding me as an ally.
    Ally code: 227-112-467.

I look forward to welcome some of you who read this message on board.
  • Options
    Mutiners without fears

1 space ....low turnover of players

180mil gp.....active but relaxed. No rules other than playing regularly and following TW and TB instructions

Heroic raids

Raids 7.30pm uk time

Geo Tbs

Good tw strategy and record

Ideally looking for a player with a minimum 3m gp or a focussed roster

Contact me on here or in game if any questions. Obi Dan 949-699-318

Cheers
  • Mugani_Chinzano
    19 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    New guild set up with members of guild with an inactive leader

Guild name is Force Arise
    Ally code is 798 993 567
    Or use 3million Go account of
    Code 421 538 974

We are now 31 members of over 20mil GP we have many 85s for helping you.

We are got 13 stars in Territory Battle.

Doing Heroic Pit and Tank For Han shards and Kenobi shards

All of our members are logging daily which ia good for raid and getting raid tickets.

Our one rule is stay active and have fun, while doing raids and TB etc

All levels welcome new players or experienced ones

Post edited by Mugani_Chinzano on
  • Options
    Very casual guild set up for part time and relaxed SWGOH players.
    Guild name is 'NZ Imperial Gunners Sth'.
    No ticket or daily login requirements. Only requirement is player level 65 and higher.
    Just a relaxed place to do whatever you feel like in game and join in raids, TW, TB if you want.
    Ally code is 439-797-172 if you want to message me.

• mime60
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Our guild, Bobas Bootyhunters, is looking for new players.
    We are active, but relax, all activities:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/280/bobas-bootyhunters/
    181m+ GP
    Raid Time - 6pm GMT
    Raids: all heroic with 24 h join period, HPIT simmed
    Territory Battles: Geo
    Requirements:
    GP 2,5m+ or a good rooster
    be active
    Questions? You want to join? Send me a message.
  • Options
    Are you looking to grow and have fun!
    Looking for 1 more
    Looking for competitive players
    Geo-TB and TW FOCUS-Knights of the fallen
    Do you have 3.5 mil gp or higher??
    Having Malak, Padme, DR, Revan, GAS, legendary Rey or Kylo is a plus..
    We are looking for a few members
    207mil GP guild 4.2 mil gp Average
    All Heroic raids-alternate weeks-24 hour check-in
    Week 1- Heroic rancor- 8pm EST week 2-7pm EST
    Heroic AAT- 10pm EST week 2-8pm EST
    Heroic Sith raid- 9pm EST week 2-6pm EST
    Mandatory: 600 raid tickets, TB-GEO and TW participation
    Consistently win TW
    26 DS GEO STARS
    11 LS GEO STARS
    26 WAT shards
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
    Guild reset 7:30pm Est
    Flag Quote · Like
  • Options
    BYOBaby Yoda
    yoda-soup-meme.jpg
    We brought ours, will you?

Guild Name: BYOB Yóda
    Guild Leader: Fodder73 (616-363-241)
    Recruiter: Huynher (584-976-812)
    Discord Contact: Huynher#8015, slice73#6820
    Requirement: None, guild's aimed for everyone, including new accounts/players
    Goal: Have fun, new accounts/players to learn and/or build their toons/characters up
    Description:
    This guild is fresh and new with a couple of brave and active members. The goal of the guild is to encourage any players (especially new) to join, learn the ropes, and enjoy the game at their own pace. They'll be able to participate in raids generally around our star level which will allow everyone to participate and have a feel for the available raids/events, as well as to explore the characters and teams available in the game.
    To anyone new: You can join us to learn about the game and grow along with fellow guild members. I've had a good amount of years into the game so if you have any questions y'all have I'll be sure to answer.
    To anyone with a bit of knowledge: You're more than welcome to visit and build up towards the teams of your dreams, or chase the late game meta comps of DRevan, Padme, Grevious...or GAS, etc.
    I encourage any new accounts and new players to join and relax in this guild. You can message me to join through our ally code or through discord Huynher#8015 and slice73#6820
    Hope to see y'all soon, and remember to bring your own baby Yoda!
  • Hellsaint
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Deathknight Assassins (https://swgoh.gg/g/2216/deathknight-assassins/)
    We are a casual guild looking for about 10 active people to join our guild to replace a few non-active members.
    Not many rules...
    Be active: do the daily guild activities and generate tickets
    Try and help others with questions and donations
    TB: we get 35+ stars
    TW: won at least 80% (85+ wins)
    HSTR/HAAT/HPitt: 24 hours wait period, start time is 6:30pm pacific but willing to accommodate.
    Discord is optional
    Ally Code: 325-881-265
    Any questions? just ask :)
  • Options
    Amadala Guard

237mil Guild GP
    ** 3 SPOTS OPEN**

- Geo Tb 26/33*
    - Light Geo Tb 12/33*
    - Lightside Tb 45/45*
    - Darkside Tb 48/48*

- Laid back guild filled with veterans who know what they’re doing. Just ask that u handle your daily guild activities (Tb, energy, etc).

** MESSAGE ME IN-GAME OR JUST SEARCH US & JOIN **

KingTommy23
    Ally Code 519-355-155
  • Tisokogo
    12 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    "Die Kantine des Todessterns" sucht neue Mitglieder. Zur Zeit haben wir 48 Mitglieder mit einer Gilden GM von ca. 172 Millionen. Dementsprechend suchen wir weitere 2 aktive Mitglieder. Bei uns gibt es den besten Fraß auf dem ganzen Todesstern.
    Mittwoch ist Schnitzeltag B)

So könnt Ihr uns erreichen:
    - Einfach mir hier schreiben
    - Ingame über meinen Bündniscode: 249-835-636 (Tisokogo)
    - Oder Ihr besucht uns direkt auf unserem Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/tS94aJB

Das bieten wir Euch:
    - Alle Raids auf Heroisch, so oft es geht, mit einer 24h Anmeldephase
    - Rancor (Simuliert) 19:00 Uhr MESZ
    - HAAT 19:00 Uhr MESZ
    - HSTR 20:00 Uhr MESZ
    - DS Geo TB 18 Sterne
    - LS Hoth TB 42 Sterne
    - LS Geo TB - Der Testlauf steht bevor
    - 90% Gewinnrate bei den Territorialkriegen
    - Eine aktive und hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft mit einem gut organisierten und aktuellen Discord-Server. Von Tipps und Tricks, über Tutorials bis hin zur aktiven und zeitnahen Hilfe ist dort alles zu finden. Wir unterstützen uns bei Bedarf aktiv in der GAC.

Das erwarten wir von Euch:
    - Mindestens 1,5 Millionen GM
    - Aktive Kommunikation in deutscher Sprache
    - Die aktive Teilnahme an den TB's und bei Anmeldung auch an den TK's
    - Eine kurze Abmeldung, wenn Ihr mehr als 5 Tage offline seit

Wir freuen uns auf Euch!
    Möge die Macht mit Euch sein
    Post edited by Tisokogo on
  • Likos
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Revenants of Alderaann is looking for eight new members to join our ranks. We're an encouraging and fun group of Canadian and American Star Wars fans. We've got a strong knowledge base and can help you grow as well. Join our guild for it's great group of people!

https://swgoh.gg/g/49264/revenants-of-alderaann/

https://discord.gg/FuEbYvc
  • K1SFD
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Active Guild looking for daily players
    Guild: League
    Current Members: 35
    Active Members: 25-30
    Guild GP: 88.25M
    Guild Member GP Range: 1M - 5M
    Guild Location: USA
    Guild Reset Time: 18:30 est. (6:30pm est)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/2391/league/
    Who am I?:
    SWGOH Name: K'Bo Tpau (Yes, it's a Trekkie joke)
    Ally Code: 272-139-778
    GP: 4.7M
    EA User ID: K1SFD
    Guild position: Officer/Recruiter
    We are an experienced Guild that is looking to fill our roster with active daily players. Many of us have been players for a long while and can offer advice and encouragement on building your current roster. We are a friendly and supportive guild that enjoys sharing this game with others. We do not require discord; communicating through the in-game chat is enough.
    We are currently running HPIT and HAAT raids (1-2x a week) as well as L6 Sith Raid. While we are low on active daily members, we still participate & finish the Hoth TB (20-25*) We are unfortunately unable to currently participate in TW as it has a 25 member requirement and can’t seem to get everyone on at the same time; however we did participate in TW prior to our roster shrinkage.
    We are looking forward to hearing from you!
  • BoogieSenpai
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Way Of the Foundry

Helping our fellow clanmates is The Way.

Boogie Senpai / In-game
    BoogieSenpai / Forums

We are expecting maximum participation since we are limited, but will gladly assist anyone in need of tips and advice.

Preferred lvl is 65+, however anyone can join. Kicks will only take effect if you do not play for 7 days. If other plans come up please let us know.

If you are rank hunting, Officers are appointed on a clan-need basis.

• MasterTyberious
    9 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Remove.
    Post edited by MasterTyberious on
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18349/legends-of-light/

Legends of Light
    185M GP
    Fully Heroic guild is at 47/50 (semi-active, no tix minimum)
    Raids at 7pm Pacific, 8m, 9c, 10pm Eastern.
    TW 100+ wins, triple zetas.

We are recruiting players for GeoTB to improve on our 20*/9* record. 17+ Wat shards and increasing.

Semi-active, no hard tix requirement. Must contribute to TW and TB success.

Message us on our Discord recruitment server with your swgoh.gg profile or Ally Code.

https://discord.gg/C26WwgZ

Or get in touch in game: 494863299

MTFBWY!
  • Options
    Neutral Knights

We are an active guild for people with families, jobs, and other demands keeping you from being a hardcore full time player.

We are at 148mil GP with 39/50 Spots filled currently. We require that players are active daily, 600 daily tickets

All raids are FFA, and open to as much dmg as you can rack up. All raid times are based on EST.

HPit: Sim - 7:30pm
    HAAT: 7:30pm
    HSTR: 7:30pm

Must have 1.5mil GP or higher!

Discord required. Link provided once joined!
  • Trenobob
    82 posts Member
    Options
    TrenoPhoenix is looking for active members with 3.5 mil gp or better.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/36475/trenophoenix/

*Currently we are 47/50 164 mil
    * Fully heroic guild
    * pulling 17* ds and 7 ls (close to 8) and getting Wat tambor shards
    * super chill relaxed group that likes to have a good time remembering that this is still a game
    * we are looking for new members that will contribute in every aspect of the game as the more participation, the better the rewards and the faster we ALL grow together
    * farm what you want when you want. No pressure to spend. F2p welcome
    * one supreme leader kylo and 1 gas (more coming next event) and several members close to gl rey.
    * Discord is optional (i dont even have it. Lol)

Message me in game with questions
    Boobeley 772-599-863
  • Def1974
    20 posts Member
    Options
    It’s Not A TRAP
    We need YOU!
    We are an active guild(194 mil)looking for 2 members to join before Geo dark starts. You need to be at least 3 mil or have a focused roster.
    We are doing both dark and light side Geo TB. Geo dark 19 stars/15+ Wat shards. Geo Light 9 stars.
    We prefer all members to get 600 tickets but it is not a necessity as long as you are active daily.
    We are old school and only use in game chat.
    Please bring a positive attitude with you if you decide this is the guild for you.
    You can contact me directly.
    Ally code 428-548-691
    Def1974
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • Options
    Come join the Lincoln Limeys!!

We are a UK based guild with an international flavour looking to recruit 1 member.
    Current guild GP: 105mln (49 members)

https://swgoh.gg/g/49477/lincoln-limeys/

We are very friendly and relaxed with our approach to the game.

Are you an up and coming player looking for a home to make the next step up? Are you a more experienced player sick and tired of strict rules in other guilds and just want a more friendly and fun experience? Then we are definitely the guild for you!

Our guild reset time is 7.30pm British Time (1830 UTC).

We do very well with territory wars and win the majority of them.

We are looking to grow and expand and want you along on the ride with us.

Our requirements are 1. be fairly active and have fun (get those tickets!!.. the more frequent the raids are, the more rewards for everyone) 2. Have GP of at around 2 million (if less you would still be considered just message me) 3. Be a team player.

All our raids are heroic!

We currently run DS Geo TB (10 stars last time around and 2 Wat shards) and LS Hoth TB (31 stars last try)

I guarantee that you will enjoy your time with us in the guild.

My ally code is 211-831-999

My discord is shalabolic#3969
  • Options
    Causal guild looking for players!!
    We are EwokTribble Alliance, a 100 mil GP guild.
    Looking for 8-10 players 1.5 mil GP or higher. (We make exceptions for lesser rosters, especially alts, just talk to me!) we are a friendly, super chill guild looking to have a good time and help people develop!

https://swgoh.gg/g/19614/ewoktribble-alliance/

No daily ticket requirements!
    Discord is optional.
    We do all heroic raids
    We do LS Hoth and DS Geo TB.
    Message me either on discord at Benskywalker#0324 or in game at CaptainPellaeon my ally code which is 387-769-532
    May the Force be with You!
  • Options
    Our guild "Top100" has some free slots to offer, so we are looking players who wants to join us. We are casual guild and are here for the fun, so there are no rules for daily activity, but want our members to take part in guild activities like Territory War/Battle.
    We are 47 Members with a GP of 130M.
    Raids:
    Heroic Rancor: We do the simultion if there are enough 7* Hans present
    Heroic Sith Raid/ Heroic Tanc (HAAT): Starttime 19:00 CET/CEST - 24h registration time

We offer A friendly respectful community where we support each other with advise, gear and activity.

We expect you to take part in guild events and raids. After 15 days of inactivity without notice any player will be removed

Players of Level 85 with at least one Level 13 Character or GP of +/- 2M are welcome.

If you want to become a member of our community, you need to send us a request or send me a PM.
    If there are any questions: Feel free to ask by PM
  • Trenobob
    82 posts Member
    Options
    TrenoPhoenix is looking for active members with 3.5 mil gp or better.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/36475/trenophoenix/

*Currently we are 47/50 164 mil
    * Fully heroic guild
    * pulling 17* ds and 7 ls (close to 8) and getting Wat tambor shards
    * super chill relaxed group that likes to have a good time remembering that this is still a game
    * we are looking for new members that will contribute in every aspect of the game as the more participation, the better the rewards and the faster we ALL grow together
    * farm what you want when you want. No pressure to spend. F2p welcome
    * one supreme leader kylo and 1 gas (more coming next event) and several members close to gl rey.
    * Discord is optional (i dont even have it. Lol)

Message me in game with questions
    Boobeley 772-599-863
  • Mol_PP
    30 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    We are Crimson Order of Hatred, a casual but proud and competitive guild looking for 5-6 players to join us.

We have recently lost a couple of high end players to an endgame guild but are still at 150 mil GP.

We are a friendly, helpful guild and understand that real life does come first.

https://swgoh.gg/g/61310/crimson-order-of-hatred/
    • No daily ticket requirements (but the more tickets the better for all of us!)
    • Discord is optional.
    • HSTR on farm
    • Most recent performances have seen us get 6* in Geo LS TB and 15* in DS TB

Message me either on discord at @NPJ19#4314 or use my ally code in game 981-114-832. Or alternatively just feel free to join us!
    Post edited by Mol_PP on
  • Options
    MandalorianxKnights

This guild was founded the day it became a feature in game; so we’ve been around for a while. We’re casual, but very competitive.
    We are a group of very laid back people who encourage groups of irl friends, but we treat everyone like family. We Vote on major topics, and are a very active and talkative group; the only requirement is to be active!
    We have several whales and a mix of f2p and p2p.
    -We have excellent guides and resources in our discord.
    -We recently cleaned house and are looking for around 12 new members, but can accommodate more
    -We have around a 90% win rate in TW, typically get 32-34 in hot LS & 11 stars in ds Geo. We hope to be doing LS Geo soon, but that depends on where everyone stands.
    -you can find us on https://swgoh.gg/g/24386/mandalorianxknights/

Or if you’d like to talk send me a PM in game or on
    discord at PowellyCat#2364
    Or as an ally in game
    689-464-172
  • skfahad2001
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Started new guild and looking for some good member for officer to work with me

Dm if interested
    Discord PriMe#6687
  • Options
    Force Arise

We have only been going a couple weeks with some players of many years experience we have a good combinations of 85 s and levelling players.

We are presently 39 members and GP of 27.5million

Last light Hoth we did 13 stars and was our first one and naturally will get 15 plus next timethis was with only 18 people.

Dark Side not done yet

Tank raid is set on Heroic with everyone getting Kenobi shards once every 6 days
    Pit raid on Heroic running 2 a week for Han Solo shards
    Sith raid busy going up the tiers with ease

We now have 24 players over 65 and one short at present for TW with coouple players in 60s already so will be aiming to start very soon

We are relaxed and casual style and do not use Discord at preent

All we ask is take part where possible and stay active getting over 19k tickets a day for raids also.

Look forward to anyone who wants to join get in touch with Ally codes
    421 538 974 or
    352 343 748

Cheers in advance to anyone who comes and joins our friendly bunch

• Marcin93
    21 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Two sides of the forces

*A very friendly, helpful and active, newly formed guild (today), it will gladly accept new and very active members. For us, the most important thing is that you be an active, nice player who reads and responds to chat. For better communication we use a Discord account (this is not required but very helpful). We want to create a friendly and enthusiastic team which will talks to each other on every topic (not just about the game).
    *It is known that everyday life (private, professional, etc.) is the most important and should be in the first place. And the game is just an add-on that makes time more enjoyable.
    *Activity is important, however, you must remember that everyone has the right to rest and vacation. So if you join us and go on vacation, all you have to do is inform the leader or one of the officers about any plans. Communication is very important in all of this. :)

*Leader: Cimcimrimcim

*My Ally Code: 413-813-495

*https://swgoh.gg/p/413813495/

*Guild members: 8/50
    *Galactic power: 21.400.000

*We are looking for members about 1.0m GP

*We haven't participated in TB yet.

*If you have any questions or want to join us: write me a message in the game. If you have a Discord account, it would be even better (faster reply)

https://discord.gg/rmZuxUh or Cimcimrimcim#3881

Greetings to everyone and May the force be with you.
    Marcin

Post edited by Marcin93 on
  • ocuelus
    52 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Post edited by ocuelus on
  • Options
    Are you looking to grow and have fun!
    Looking for 1 more
    Looking for competitive players
    Geo-TB and TW FOCUS-Knights of the fallen
    Do you have 3.5 mil gp or higher??
    Having Malak, Padme, DR, Revan, GAS, legendary Rey or Kylo is a plus..
    We are looking for a few members
    207mil GP guild 4.2 mil gp Average
    All Heroic raids-alternate weeks-24 hour check-in
    Week 1- Heroic rancor- 8pm EST week 2-7pm EST
    Heroic AAT- 10pm EST week 2-8pm EST
    Heroic Sith raid- 9pm EST week 2-6pm EST
    Mandatory: 600 raid tickets, TB-GEO and TW participation
    Consistently win TW
    26 DS GEO STARS
    11 LS GEO STARS
    26 WAT shards
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
    Guild reset 7:30pm Est
    Flag Quote · Like
  • Options
    Universal Aliance is looking for 6 new members at any level to hang out with us. We are a US-based guild with a focus on player development.

GP: 152M

Farming all raids, HSith raid since Nov. 2019. Running LSHoth and DSGeo Territory Battles.

Active Guild Chat and no Discord requirement. Guild Activities reset at 6:30 EST.

Chill group that is enjoying the journey of the game at our own pace.

Let me know if you have any questions.

coltsoline89

Ally Code: 477-287-351
This discussion has been closed.