Thinking of going for a full Jedi squad

I'm tempted to go for a full Jedi squad. Just wondering who I should farm. Ive got a 7* qui gon who else should I farm

Replies

• Roy
    9 posts Member
    Options
    luma is great. strong attack and healing. jc has good attack and quicker cooldown for healing. i have koth as well he is good on attack but his health is terrible!! koon is above average, easy to farm. I have haven't put a lot into his abilities yet. i also have ahsoka but she is just a 2* so dont know yet. I hear she is pretty good.

I haven't gone for windu yet but he is another strong toon.
  • Options
    Ok thanks need to work who I need to beat yoda haha
  • Options
    I have maxed out: Jc,lumi,Barriss,qgj,Ashoka,yoda,anakin,Eeth, six star ben... I am farming plo and mace and Ima gun Di. I am on an old server and top 10 for arena. What are your goals?? Galactic war clearance. Jedi are awesome? In arena you can't just do Jedi mainly due to arena defense and the anti Jedi prevalent toons. Jedi to avoid: mace, plo, jng. Jc is okay but he is on the bench. Barriss is the best galactic toon but not meta for arena. Lumi is easy to farm and still awesome arena and gw. She is a must. Ashoka is now very arena viable and I would highly recommend. I love anakin at arena offense but hard to farm. Any 5 Jedi can beat yoda challenge. If geared starred and rng.... Ima gun di awesome but hard to farm. Eeth great vs robots. Ben nice. Jedi are fun cause they function like a Swiss Army knife in arena. Fun to mix and match abilities and leadership.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    The good f2p Jedi after qgj are yoda lumi anakin and ahsoka. Jc and barriss are great for GW and yoda event but not so much in arena. Mace and eeth are both a bit underwhelming. eeth can be good in specialized situations like against droids.

Edit- I forgot Old Ben! He only just became farmable. He's good too. And he's just Old Ben. I'm going to start farming him as soon as a finish barriss to 7
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    Barris will be invaluable in galactic war and is incredibly quick to farm because of cantina battles. Obi-wan is incredibly easy to farm again due to cantina, although opinions on him are very mixed since his offense down does nothing if the opponent has offense up. Still great for turn metre reduction, and ability block paired up with that can really stall your opponent.

Lumi has been one of the best characters since forever and is very easy to farm, obtainable from missions and GW shipments. Imo luminara and bariss outshine jc, and 3 healers is a little overkill.

Koth has a very reliable stun and decent damage, so he is pretty useful to stun dooku for example, if he is alive long enough to do it.

I have Ashsoka at lvl 70 gear VII so I could get yoda, she feels kind of strange to me. She is incredibly incredibly fast, but has below average damage, making her early shots devalued since she can not kill anything, unless the opponent has below 50% hp in which case her damage is massively increased for one of her abilities. Im not sure what her purpose really is in a team. She is fast which would make her a good assassin, but she does little damage, she heals herself and her teammates with her attacks, but not by a significant amount. Her health is about average after she gets her 45% health increase from daring padawan.
  • Options
    Awesome info guys so farm Barris instead of jc farm lumi and koth
  • Options
    My aim is a good all round Jedi team btw which is obviously why I need yoda haha