My squad where should I focus?

Roy
9 posts Member
Hi guys, I'm looking for a few opinions on my squad. Currently my top charcaters are:

Luma 6*, sid 6*, savage 5*, jc 5*, phasma 5*, dooku 4*. They are all lv 70 gear lv 9.

Then I have:

Koth 5* lv61, vader 4* lv67, qgj 4* lv55, talia 4* lv 59, ventress 4* lv59, koon 5* lv53, kylo 4* lv50, all have gear lv between 7 and 8.

What does everyone think of it? Where should I concentrate on? And how should I form my squad?

Thanks guys!

Replies

• Options
    Well you've got them all geared, which is sometimes more important than stars, and you've built a decent squad with your top toons, but I'd recommend focusing on finishing phasma, lumi and sid just because they are the useful toons everyone uses, and I really like savage, just haven't farmed him yet, and in the upcoming mets he'll be really useful. Asajj and dooku are also monsters when maxed out, so definitely get on that. Your only problem is that you have so many toons only obtainable through arena(Sid, savage and asajj), and that's slow going. Go for dooku and QGJ on cantina and you'll be golden. Remember, speed is king in this game, until the meta changes in the coming weeks
  • bngman
    369 posts Member
    Options
    Work in Qgj and kylo in cantina
    Lumi in g wars
    Sid and phasma in arena
  • Roy
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Zachman523 wrote: »
    Well you've got them all geared, which is sometimes more important than stars, and you've built a decent squad with your top toons, but I'd recommend focusing on finishing phasma, lumi and sid just because they are the useful toons everyone uses, and I really like savage, just haven't farmed him yet, and in the upcoming mets he'll be really useful. Asajj and dooku are also monsters when maxed out, so definitely get on that. Your only problem is that you have so many toons only obtainable through arena(Sid, savage and asajj), and that's slow going. Go for dooku and QGJ on cantina and you'll be golden. Remember, speed is king in this game, until the meta changes in the coming weeks

hey thanks for the info. i was thinking similar. im maxing sid and luma (more then half way there) then going to change focus in those shipments areas. as for qgj i'm farming kylo as much as i can so i can buy qgj in the shipments. im farming dooku as well in the campaign areas.

Is Asajj really that good at higher levels? savage is very strong, he is really powerful and has a lot of health.
  • Options
    Roy wrote: »

hey thanks for the info. i was thinking similar. im maxing sid and luma (more then half way there) then going to change focus in those shipments areas. as for qgj i'm farming kylo as much as i can so i can buy qgj in the shipments. im farming dooku as well in the campaign areas.

Is Asajj really that good at higher levels? savage is very strong, he is really powerful and has a lot of health.

Asajj is one of those toons that if ignored, brutalizes teams. That aoe is no joke. Definitely go for dooku, I have Kylo at 5* on my b team just cuz I'm too lazy to max him, but he's an annoying toon to fight.

Savage will really shine when the new updates role around, but atm he's the worst hero to have on a arena team since he only uses his special when an opponent is on red and most just ignore him, rendering his unique useless. I know that I actually prefer fighting savages in arena because it's essentially a 5-4 when I fight them. But he's a super fun character to use if you don't want anyone else in arena.
  • Roy
    9 posts Member
    Options

Asajj is one of those toons that if ignored, brutalizes teams. That aoe is no joke. Definitely go for dooku, I have Kylo at 5* on my b team just cuz I'm too lazy to max him, but he's an annoying toon to fight.

Savage will really shine when the new updates role around, but atm he's the worst hero to have on a arena team since he only uses his special when an opponent is on red and most just ignore him, rendering his unique useless. I know that I actually prefer fighting savages in arena because it's essentially a 5-4 when I fight them. But he's a super fun character to use if you don't want anyone else in arena.

Thanks very much for the info I'll get working on it. I just got sid and lumi to 7*.

who do you think I should farm next in light and dark side battles. Here is who I'm thinking:
    Anakin
    Barris
    Rey
    Windy
    Obi wan