So let me get this straight

LordStyling
1461 posts Member
edited March 2016
level cap shall be increased BEFORE new meta and changes in the way battles shall function?

huh....

if so; hoard ressources/sacrifice my top 5 pvp rank OR just keep doing what I'm doing and pray it won't drasticaly effect meta and stay competitive for a while?

decisions decisions

Replies

• Devour
    262 posts Member
    Options
    This "game" is a gamble 100% of the time.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah it's another gamble, do you hold your cards, do you bet on them, or do you draw a new hand
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Since we have no idea when any of this is happening and no idea what the actual changes will be beyond a sketchy generalisation released by the devs....which they might change in the meantime as they have done before....I suggest you carry on playing the game your way.

If you want to stockpile mets, go for it, if you would rather keep on trucking, then do so. No one can guarantee which will, in the long term, be the best approach at the moment.

As others have said, it's a real unknown.
  • Options
    Of, forgot to mention, love the name :)
  • DomLon
    64 posts Member
    Options
    Just imagine they do the Meta change first, everything seems fine, it works and then they implement the level cap increase.
    The Meta will change because of it.
    Due to the probability, that the level increase to lvl 90 will be in maybe 3 months from now, it would be much better to raise the cap first to lvl 80 and afterwards change the Meta, so we have it "fixed" for at least these 3 months
  • Options
    I'll bet on Phasma,Rey,Jinn,RG and Lumi :D
  • Options
    I'll bet on going all out Jedi
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Old_Tallen wrote: »
    Of, forgot to mention, love the name :)
    haha thanks
    DomLon wrote: »
    Just imagine they do the Meta change first, everything seems fine, it works and then they implement the level cap increase.
    The Meta will change because of it.
    Due to the probability, that the level increase to lvl 90 will be in maybe 3 months from now, it would be much better to raise the cap first to lvl 80 and afterwards change the Meta, so we have it "fixed" for at least these 3 months
    that's a good theory, didn't think of it that way
    Neo1980 wrote: »
    I'll bet on Phasma,Rey,Jinn,RG and Lumi :D

that would be awesome as I have them all maxed out except for RG
    Old_Tallen wrote: »
    Since we have no idea when any of this is happening and no idea what the actual changes will be beyond a sketchy generalisation released by the devs....which they might change in the meantime as they have done before....I suggest you carry on playing the game your way.

If you want to stockpile mets, go for it, if you would rather keep on trucking, then do so. No one can guarantee which will, in the long term, be the best approach at the moment.

As others have said, it's a real unknown.

Well even if I do decide to "keep on truckin'", I'll be more cautious with my ressources. I started hoarding this past week or so... I've made enough mistakes so far haha