Opinions on what we could see for Empire's Anniversary

Prev1
Just wondering what everyone thinks we could see for the Empire Strikes Back Annivrsary beyond the GACs, if anything at all. Personally I'm hoping for some Imperial Trooper reworks/new toons.

Replies

• Scuttlebutt
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Packs. And maybe a discount on some packs.
  • Doneeta
    157 posts Member
    Options
    Anything else would be "too expensive". So just more packs and just the GAC feats...
    Reworks and touch ups are also "too expensive" beyond a "touch up" nerf on a "you can't beat my GL toon with that...."
  • LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Zuckuss and 4-Lom
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Zuckuss and 4-Lom

That'd be sweet too. Captain Needa or Admiral Piett would also be cool.
  • Pille
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Expect nothing but packs and portraits
  • Options
    They allready announced gac feats,i dont know what more you are expecting
  • Magruffin
    787 posts Member
    Options
    Something actually

Something better than some lame GACfeats for the most memorable movie out of all 3 trilogies?
    Like every GAC has some sort of theme; so they're not even doing something special or out of the ordinary- they took the path of least amount of work required and expect us to buy-in that this is "special"
  • ndwilson
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Well they are already giving Traya shards this month so you don't have to join a guild for 1-2 hSTR then jump ship once you get Traya.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know...maybe they will do a Hoth TB special...like double rewards.
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Options
    Episode 5... Hoth... Road Ahead... New Gamemode... Vehicles... AT-AT confirmed!
  • Options
    Feats. You are getting feats.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    complaints
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Jakdnels
    787 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    complaints

Sometimes you get what you deserve
  • Options
    I think an Empire related rework/new characters. There’s not really a great team of just the Empire faction so I think that could use some improvement. Maybe a new GAS style event where we unlock a new version of Palpatine?
  • Falco3
    60 posts Member
    Options
    Sneak peek at ATAT vehicle from the “art” department.
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Captain Needa with an "Apology accepted" skill, working exactly as 5s but for Imperial Troopers. Chocking animation mandatory.
  • Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Captain Needa with an "Apology accepted" skill, working exactly as 5s but for Imperial Troopers. Chocking animation mandatory.

Lol that'd be great
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    My expectations are low, but the most likely new character/ship to come for a ESB celebration would be the Tie Bomber.
  • Options
    I think an Empire related rework/new characters. There’s not really a great team of just the Empire faction so I think that could use some improvement. Maybe a new GAS style event where we unlock a new version of Palpatine?

Please God no. They did stay that they'd be moving away from epic confrontations-level difficulty.
  • Krashxxxx
    226 posts Member
    Options
    Feats in GAC. That's it. Enjoy!
  • jman1234
    93 posts Member
    Options
    AT-AT special mission?
  • Joker_Scout
    29 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Portraits?
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    We going to get an ESB themed GAC!
  • Jenoke76
    35 posts Member
    Options
    TIE bomber
  • Options

Which make so much sense in a 3v3 GAC :blush: What better game mode to use the likes of Rolo and the Hoth guys. Who cares about losing a few banners when all we have to do is sell a kidney and put GL Rey on defense with Zarriss in order to win every round.
  • Options

Please God no. They did stay that they'd be moving away from epic confrontations-level difficulty.

They're saying a lot of things. E.g., I vividly remember them teasing a new raid in the first half of 2020 to keep people from quitting. With all the things they've been saying over the years, one can't help but wonder if it was ever really in development.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Got to be this one - Im still waiting btw :)

49i796nyqewq.gif