My SWGOH account is being played on by someone else.

I have over the past two days now been sent back and forth between google and EA saying they both can't do anything, EA says to secure my google account, which it is 2 factor, secondary email, phone number etc, it shows no activity from this person, but he's talking french to my guild ingame deleted years worth of mods, when I ask for help from EA help they say they can't do anything and to secure my google account.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Correct, EA will not be able to do anything to secure your Google account. You will need to work through Google if someone has gained access to your account.

if it is linked to FB I would suggest you break that link then reset any google account, and then reset FB PW.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    Options
    Did you read the facebook bit? Guess not. If it is linked he can log in via IOS or perhaps different google as well.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    If he has hacked your facebook then he could link the game. It can be on multiple devices, I have some games on at least 3 sometimes 4 (Android phone, iPad and two PCs running bluestacks). Suppose he has done that and is logging in via IOS (or maybe others but they could cause google logs I guess) then it isn't going to show and google activity is it? Check your facebook.

EU/CG are really likely telling the truth and can't do anything (other than block/freeze your account) and the issue really is your end. If not then would likely have seen a flood of these things and we haven't. Anyway, try changing facebook stuff.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    sorry, I did miss read that line. Please check FB. if they are not in your google account that is the other link to your account they can have access too.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    What do you not understand that someone has obtained your login credentials and it likely isn't an EA issue.

Fine, have them delete your account if you want to be snarky with people trying to help when you just want to lay blame and complain. What exactly do you expect them to do if someone has your credentials? Oh, yeah, just "fix it". Ok then.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    From what you are saying there is no one on the Forums that can help you. I am closing this and will message you directly.
This discussion has been closed.