This is why the game isn't fun anymore

I get that CG has moved to a more P2W platform, but when ONE toon makes an entire territory war unwinnable, you've broken the game.
Should it be difficult to win? Yes. Should it require multiple R7 teams to win? No.
This kind of imbalance wreaks havoc on every PvP element of the game. This particular guild sandbaged and was able to play down to our guild which was a full 35 million GP beyond ours. At 185m vs 220m.
This means small guilds well below ours could essentially do the same thing with one elite player.
While I get that this will eventually come back into balance, these toons are incredibly hard to beat with a normal roster. It would be nice if CG would stop putting these ridiculously OP characters into the game. This kills the fun of a game for far more than it helps to improve it. IMO

smt3hbn7ac1g.jpg

Replies

• littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    Options
    Plenty of counters exist, your guild choose not to work on them.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Jarhead980 wrote: »
    I get that CG has moved to a more P2W platform, but when ONE toon makes an entire territory war unwinnable, you've broken the game.
    Should it be difficult to win? Yes. Should it require multiple R7 teams to win? No.
    This kind of imbalance wreaks havoc on every PvP element of the game. This particular guild sandbaged and was able to play down to our guild which was a full 35 million GP beyond ours. At 185m vs 220m.
    This means small guilds well below ours could essentially do the same thing with one elite player.
    While I get that this will eventually come back into balance, these toons are incredibly hard to beat with a normal roster. It would be nice if CG would stop putting these ridiculously OP characters into the game. This kills the fun of a game for far more than it helps to improve it. IMO

smt3hbn7ac1g.jpg

Look at it this way, guilds willing to spend, keep it free for the rest of us. I say thanks for that. Keeps CG's doors open. We play they (players) pay, works for me.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    this hasn't happened since, well, gas, malak, jkr/drev,etc etc
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Proof of sandbagging?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    230 GP guild with 19 teams per zone. And GL reys vs a 285 gp guild. That match up doesn't happen on accident
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    In early TWs the NS team with zombie/Acolyte gave a lot of guilds problems. I remember a top guild posting about how their opponent desperately kept trying to beat it with 50, 100 attempts with no luck. Slowly guilds began to develop the counter team's for NS and they became an ordinary team. The same thing will happen with GL Rey.