Anything good ever show up in the shard shop?

Prev1
RU486
1686 posts Member
I finally unlocked it a week or so ago and besides some Vader shards I haven't seen anything useful.

Replies

• Options
    Define good. I'm working on Ewok Elder, who is hard to farm, and got some shards for him yesterday.
  • Options
    Vader a few times, rey once, rg a couple of times
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    This is pretty standard of what I been getting, nothing.....

HVU74st.png
  • Options
    How else are you going to promote Vader in a short time? For me shard shop = Vader shop, because who is cooler than Vader? Check often as he appears at least once a week
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    How exactly are Vader shards "nothing"?

Show me the better way to 7* him, please.
  • Options
    I had Vader five days in a row, and Rey today. My GW reserves are gone now lol
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »

Please reread where I said besides some Vader shards
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen Rey once or twice. That's solid.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    They really should change it to just have GG, Vader or chromium only toons.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    I check everyday since it opened and have only got Vader once...my poor luck.
  • Options
    I'll throw some shards at the harder to farm guys such as Anakin or Ima. Otherwise it's Vader or nothing.
  • Options
    I'm only buying Rey and RG shards from there. Today I saw RG for the first time, and I've seen only Rey once too. I've seen Vader twice, but I'm not interested in him, and I havn't seen anything else of any decency. I've had it unlocked since it was released, so pretty bad really.
  • Options
    I try to keep my currency at 900. The other day Vader was in there 3 times - so I needed that 900.

I also buy RG, Ewok Elder, Ewok Scout, Rey, Resistance Trooper, and FOTP when they come up.

Chromium characters never show up so the Shard Shop is only useful for Vader + characters that are hard farms.

I hate seeing characters that I have already seven-starred.
  • Options
    I only buy Vader, and maybe Ima-Gun-Di. Only seen Vader once though and I've been looking for weeks.. Be grateful
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    I got Rey once and Vader a couple times. Never seen anakin yet though. Those are the only 3 I would buy because I'm hard node farming anakin and Rey which can take forever
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »

You posted a pic of Vader shards and called it nothing, please reread your own posts before you hit submit.
  • Options
    I saw Vader in there but couldn't get enough shards to get him
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    I had Vader five days in a row, and Rey today. My GW reserves are gone now lol

Wow that's a lucky run! 10 Vader shards in a few days
  • boeez
    28 posts Member
    Options

HVU74st.png

I have only seen Vader once in the shard shop, jump on it.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    besides some Vader shards

You posted a pic of Vader shards and called it nothing, please reread your own posts before you hit submit.
    Since you seem to have trouble with reading comprehension I'll BOLD exactly what I said. hope this helps you.

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    This week Rey showed up twice in a row. Good thing I already maxed her. :/
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    This week Rey showed up twice in a row. Good thing I already maxed her. :/

Got her half way to 6*, shes already great at 5* cant wait to see her maxed out.
  • Awakened1130
    220 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I got lucky
    zpsz2Wf.png
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    I got lucky
    zpsz2Wf.png

Nice! 4 Ahsoka shards
  • scuba
    14067 posts Member
    Options

HVU74st.png

Wait you got....I mean ummm.... :(
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Got 10 Vader shards this week, can't ask for much more. For f2p, it's good place to use GW tokens to get hard to farm shards like EE, ewok scout or whatever other long farm you are working on
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Phipps wrote: »
    Got 10 Vader shards this week, can't ask for much more. For f2p, it's good place to use GW tokens to get hard to farm shards like EE, ewok scout or whatever other long farm you are working on
    Yeah thats what I was kinda expecting to see when I unlocked it but instead all I see are fairly easy to farm characters(besides Vader who I dont have an interest in beside the novelty of saying I have him), to be fair its only been a week or so since I unlocked it.

• Options
    I am working on RG and FOTP. Other day I got both in the shard shop. I'll pick up Elder shards when I see them.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    I got lucky
    zpsz2Wf.png

3 Vaders on a row *cool*
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Yes, Rey showed up for the second time today! I snatched those 2 shards up putting me on 44/100. That's 2 days of a good shard shop character. I'm now on 99/100 on dooku after doing the 100/200 refills in cantina too, once these two are 7* my team will be about as good as it gets right now.