Mace worth gearing up for his ship?

JohnLove11
153 posts Member
edited May 2020
I know mace sucks, like next level sucks and should probably never ever be geared up haha, but can his capital ship be useful with other galactic republic ships? Like all the clone troopers, JKA and snips etc?

I currently use thrawns ship but not sure if all the galactic republic synergy would be better. Im working towards negotiator but thats still some way off at the minute

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    no
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    no

Unless Negotiator is not an option for you when you want to go for GAS.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Options
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    no

This, but I think most people who will get GAS now will almost have negotiator (or should have)
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    no

This, but I think most people who will get GAS now will almost have negotiator (or should have)

Ya, I have Negotiator but it won't be 7* by the time the GAS event returns. My guild just isn't strong enough to get the GET2 needed to get Negotiator to 7* that fast.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    no

this too.

edit: if needed for gas I would gear to the min and see how it goes
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Options
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    no

Ya, I have Negotiator but it won't be 7* by the time the GAS event returns. My guild just isn't strong enough to get the GET2 needed to get Negotiator to 7* that fast.

I said almost everyone. I know there will be people who won't have it (I also don't have 7* nego, but I will by the time I will get GAS)
  • Options
    I had to gear up mace windu to g11 to beat the Skywalker event, my negotiator was like 6 star during the event. He's pretty easy to gear in comparison to some heroes, he is a hero unit for LS geo tb, he does have a capital ship.

Idk, I'm just going to say...get him to g11, get his ship to 7 star, and that's it.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    As soon as you have Negotiator, Endurance gets mothballed.
  • Options
    I've gone up against Endurance with BH in GAC and was surprised by the team's effectiveness. I don't recall if it had Bossk or not.

Main problem with endurance is lack of offense, which can be helped by putting the y wing in there to die and give counter chance. You're still talking c-team at best but there is a strategy. If you ability 8 all the ships you get to see what they can do
  • Options
    My mace is 7* g10+2 with 4 blue and 2 gold mods. Full abilities except the smite omega (I've had mace for a few years). This gets Endurance to 39598/40000 gp for gas event.
    Like some others, my guild is only hoth tb ready so no get2 for negotiator, but I'm down the road to gas.
    Was thinking of keeping mace/gr for gac defence. My rebels are meh and I'm working on finalizer but can get an ok thrawn with Vader and bh fleet for offence
  • Options
    Update: giving the smite omega pushed endurance to 40k gp, so gas eligible. But doesn't have the ultimate maxed out as mw g10. Not a big resources ask to push to 11 though
  • Moorebid
    492 posts Member
    Options
    I geared him because I didn't have a 7* Nego for GAS at that time. But just to the bare minimum G11 to get him over the threshold to participate.
    After that, I've never used him again.