3v3 autoban

Did u see the cg response to the passive character autoban? It says that it not true. While there are many YouTube videos and reddit posts showing it happen. How can they do this? How can this be allowed to happen? They are straight denying the experience documented by number of players. I dred seeing this combo in my gac. CG, just update the game to not allow that 3v3 combo (c3p0, hermit, wat) regardless of weather or not u can recreate the issue or not. It is obviously happening weather u see it or not. Stop denying it.

Replies

• AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Options
    Please post a video.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    Please post a video.

I am sure they will "soon".

Or in August.....

I am pretty sure this is fake news - dev communication may not be great recently and future things may not materialise but outright lying about an existing position is different and they already acknowledged a MANUAL ban in error so they would have to take a known error on a manual flag and program it to be wrong automaticlly. Still, unless people habitually video their playing and a ban immediately follows then even should it have happened I would think a video would be hard to come by unless someone takes the risk of doing it deliberately.
  • Options
    Did u see the cg response to the passive character autoban? It says that it not true. While there are many YouTube videos and reddit posts showing it happen. How can they do this? How can this be allowed to happen? They are straight denying the experience documented by number of players. I dred seeing this combo in my gac. CG, just update the game to not allow that 3v3 combo (c3p0, hermit, wat) regardless of weather or not u can recreate the issue or not. It is obviously happening weather u see it or not. Stop denying it.
    Some issues with your post (s):

- none of the YouTube / reddit videos that I watched showed this happening. They were either someone discussing the same rumour without any evidence, or a video of a screen saying “account banned”, which could have been banned for any number of reasons
    - This experience has not been documented by any player
    - It is not obviously happening, as there is no direct evidence of it
    - they didn’t deny it. They accepted that it happened once, and that was done manually by accident.

This whole 3po / Wat / Hoda situation portrays the very worst of the internet. One person makes a claim, dozens copy and paste that claim, then a horde of people who lack critical thinking skills decide that this is a) real and b) widespread, even though they’ve seen no proof of it.

It’s like the adaptive drop rate threads all over again.
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Options
    thomssi wrote: »
    Please post a video.

Or in August.....

I am pretty sure this is fake news - dev communication may not be great recently and future things may not materialise but outright lying about an existing position is different and they already acknowledged a MANUAL ban in error so they would have to take a known error on a manual flag and program it to be wrong automaticlly. Still, unless people habitually video their playing and a ban immediately follows then even should it have happened I would think a video would be hard to come by unless someone takes the risk of doing it deliberately.

OP said there were videos on YouTube
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    Please post a video.

Or in August.....

“Someone on the internet said something”
  • Options
    Please post a video.

Or in August.....

Surely he would link them then?

If you’re prepared to blindly trust the OP on this matter, I might start a new thread where I claim I get 10M every time I do the credit heist when I put a purple triangle mod on all my Jawas.

The burden of proof is so skewed on the internet. Somebody says something, and some others instantly believe them and then suspect and and all people who dispute the original claim as being part of a conspiracy.

• Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    Please post a video.

Or in August.....

If you’re prepared to blindly trust the OP on this matter, I might start a new thread where I claim I get 10M every time I do the credit heist when I put a purple triangle mod on all my Jawas.

The burden of proof is so skewed on the internet. Somebody says something, and some others instantly believe them and then suspect and and all people who dispute the original claim as being part of a conspiracy.

I get 12.5mil everytime.
    Git gud.
  • Options
    What colour of mods do you put on your Jawas?!

• Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options

I'm too PC, i don't see colour. I give them the mods they earn based off their merits.

Modless.
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Options
    Please post a video.

Or in August.....

I'm asking them to back up what they are claiming. I'm not blindly trusting anyone.
    Thought that was fairly obvious.
  • Options
    Please post a video.

Or in August.....

I'm asking them to back up what they are claiming. I'm not blindly trusting anyone.
    Yeah, it is now I’ve engaged my brain.

My point still stands to the OP though, not to you!
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Options
    Please post a video.

Or in August.....

Yeah, it is now I’ve engaged my brain.

My point still stands to the OP though, not to you!

Indeed. And thanks for that.

• Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options

Green if you want the max payout on any event, but they have to be 2* lvl 7 mods.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Posting evidence of players being banned, is not the same as posting evidence of any auto ban feature being in the system, or even why they were banned in the first place.

If anyone has been affected by this please send a message to CG_LucifersDaddy to get this cleared up.

If you have evidence that CG_SBCrumb is mistaken in his statements, please feel free to message him directly to discuss those discrepancies with him.
This discussion has been closed.