Just found this funny

or43v36kjj9h.jpg

Seeing these 2 threads next to each other made me chuckle. That's a subject that always splits the community in half.

Replies

• Options
    Make 4v4, and everybody happy. XD
  • Options

I like the way you're thinking
  • Options
    Do a new type of TW or gac with 6v6 or even a doubles match where you and a guild mate vs another player and their guild mate
  • Options
    Do a new type of TW or gac with 6v6 or even a doubles match where you and a guild mate vs another player and their guild mate

hell yeah!
    Circle of Sin. 2 Teams. This is the way! cos.rocks
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    My idea is to embrace change and play the new content.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

This isn't "new content", is just changing an interger. New content would be something like a new Raid or a Sandbox mode but CG's remaining braincells, if any, can't grasp that concept.
  • Options

I like the way you're thinking

It would resolve everyones "Who's the best 5th for Padme dilemma?"
  • Options
    Potato211 wrote: »

This isn't "new content", is just changing an interger. New content would be something like a new Raid or a Sandbox mode but CG's remaining braincells, if any, can't grasp that concept.

Imagine if they gave us back-to-back GAC indefinitely. It would be new content. Unfortunately, it would be too expensive to write code to create all of those GACs. The playerbase probably wouldn't participate anyway.
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    Options

i'm sorry, but if the new TBs are not new content, new characters are not new content, and new AB tiers are not new content, a sandbox mode would be the furthest of the three from new content.

According to the general consensus on here, it would literally be a copy of arena with no rewards. Not even sure there would be enough changes to qualify it as a reskin.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • CamaroAMF
    1285 posts Member
    Options

New raid is just a re-skin of existing raids. Sandbox would just be a re-skin of arena or GAC or any other existing game mode with no rewards. People don’t like re-skins. We’ve heard that over and over, right?
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    Options

Imagine if they gave us back-to-back GAC indefinitely. It would be new content. Unfortunately, it would be too expensive to write code to create all of those GACs. The playerbase probably wouldn't participate anyway.

But we have this, unless you are just saying to remove the final review week.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    THESIS: 3v3 is a completely different experience from 5v5, in fact so different that people can't handle any thought required and just get mad because it doesn't work like 5v5.

DEFINITION OF NEW SWGOH CONTENT: A new or different experience that people get mad about.

VERDICT: New content.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    or43v36kjj9h.jpg

Seeing these 2 threads next to each other made me chuckle. That's a subject that always splits the community in half.

It’s not a coincidence. The top thread was made as a troll attempt in response to the bottom one.

excuse me? I meant what I said.

rtt: everything is a reskin which is bad but also 3v3 is too different and not the same therefore people don't like it. WELP
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options

If you are trying to insult someone then
    1) check your spelling - integer not interger, and
    2) check your facts - the reason 3v3 is not new content is that it has been run before
    Otherwise you look like the one who doesn't have two braincells to rub together.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Just have an option of join 3v3 or join 5v5, issue fixed

This sounds perfect to me.
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    And ships/no ships. And GL / no GL. And....

Just play the game.
  • Options

Just play the game.

I think the forum is part of the game too, everyone spends more time here than actually playing the game XD
    Let's hope the new tool will fix this issue

Right now, the forums are more fun than the game...

Because the forums never lack new content
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options

Just play the game.

I think the forum is part of the game too, everyone spends more time here than actually playing the game XD

Disagree, it's the same content every day. It's barely even reskinned.
  • Options

Just play the game.

Disagree, it's the same content every day. It's barely even reskinned.

Fair enough... to your point tomorrow we will get the new content of

I joined but didnt get into GAC posts.

Which is basically a reskin or repost of the same thing just a different OP.