Galactic Legends Gear Needed is not updating

Fattaro
50 posts Member
Last a couple day, Galactic Legends Gear Needed is not updating at SWGOH.gg This is very useful to follow needed gears. My profile looks like updating but needed gear for GL is not.

Is there any problem at SWGOH?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You will need to reach out to the players that made and host SWGOH. I believe they have a discord channel, but I do not know what it is.
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    Options
    Have you applied any new gear to the requirements? swgoh.gg can only track applied resources
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    It doesn’t check your inventory but checks what gear hasn’t been applied to your toons yet. Equip the gear and then sync your profile and it should update
  • Fattaro
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Sure I applied gears on my toons. For ex Hero Finn was G11.5 and now G13 Relic5 or Rose was G10 and now G11. Normally it was working.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    it takes .gg a while to update, I think it's only once a day so stuff won't show up right away even with syncing from my experience

ex. I added a relic level to a car this morning, just synced but it still shows the char at the lower level.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Fattaro
    50 posts Member
    Options
    I updated my toons last Saturday. Today is Monday. When I check my characters in swgoh, fin looks ok as g13 but gl gear needed calculation is counting fin and other updated toons gears.