Advice on Arena Team

I have just been holding out in the #1001-2500 bracket taking the easy rewards. I want to start climbing the ladder now. So with the squad that I have, who should I start farming to make it more complete.

66 Sid 6*
65 Lumi 6*
68 JC 5*
67 Fives 4*
70 Dooku 5*
70 QGJ 4*
70 Phasma 6*

I have been playing with having QGJ or Dooku lead. I usually put Phasma in lead. I have been running out Dooku- lead, with QGJ, Fives, Sid, and Lumi and I got up to ~700 rank.

I am farming Dooku right now and using my cantina currency on QGJ. Id like to replace Sid with another DPS. I kinda need Lumi right now cause I cant burn the other team down fast enough to not have a heal thrown in. Who should I target as an addition?

Replies

• Ivan_Drago
    639 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    two options basically with your setup
    1) QGJ (L) - Dooku - Sid - Lumi - [DPS]
    2) Dooku (L) - QGJ - Sid - Lumi - [DPS]

Dps can be GS or Rey (or, of course, both of them - when you have both, drop Sid)

P.s. The above implies you have no Yoda. When you have a 7* Yoda, he will take someone's place
  • Options
    Looking at your team I'd say your best bet is QGJ, Lumi, Dooku, Phas, Sid

I might farm Snips (ahsoka) to replace Sid. But you are still farming QGJ, maybe a tank like Han to add to Phas turn meter manip, or the always useful GS. Sid is the weak link, he's fast but not that useful at high level arena.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Looking at your team I'd say your best bet is QGJ, Lumi, Dooku, Phas, Sid

I might farm Snips (ahsoka) to replace Sid. But you are still farming QGJ, maybe a tank like Han to add to Phas turn meter manip, or the always useful GS. Sid is the weak link, he's fast but not that useful at high level arena.

I have Snips @ 57 4* and GS @ 45 3*.

I have been burning all of my training droids to level QGJ, Dooku, and Phasma. And been dumping all of my farming into Dooku and QGJ. Is a level 70 4* snips better than a 6* 66 Sid?
  • Options
    Ivan_Drago wrote: »
    two options basically with your setup
    1) QGJ (L) - Dooku - Sid - Lumi - [DPS]
    2) Dooku (L) - QGJ - Sid - Lumi - [DPS]

Dps can be GS or Rey (or, of course, both of them - when you have both, drop Sid)

P.s. The above implies you have no Yoda. When you have a 7* Yoda, he will take someone's place

I have no Yoda. Next event I will
  • Options
    My main arena team is Q, Lumi, Snips, Yoda and Dooku

Never used snips in arena until her buff (and already had her at 7 for Yoda)

She's fast on offense adds a team heal if you don't burn her special in turn one and can self heal.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Jaxs
    49 posts Member
    Options
    I currently run Count Dooku 6* (L), 7* QGJ, 7* GS, 7* Sid, and 7* Lumi. I am currently working on my 7* Jedi team to get Yoda. I have Rey but she is only 4* I could farm her as I have both her hard nodes open, but I have not because I've been working on other characters. Any advice on improving this team of mine?
  • Options
    I guess I should add that I have a 57 5* 86, 62 4* Daka, and 45 3* GS laying around. Are any of those worth working on to get rid of Sid?