Sith Healer

Soo I always get a little sad when a Sith Healer isn’t introduced. So here’s one came up with based on SWTOR while there’s nothing else to do thanks to Miss Rona!

Sith Sorcerer; Dark Side, Sith, Sith Empire, Healer

Lightning Blast (Basic): Deal special damage to target with a 60% chance to shock them for 2 turns. If target already has shock, stun them for 1 turn.

Unnatural Preservation (Special): Deal special damage to target and heal Sith Sorcerer 20% of damage dealt. Grant all other allies Health Steal Up for 2 turns. (Cooldown: 3)

Reanimation (Special): All allies have their current health percentages equalised, then deal 20% Max Health damage to all allies and revive all Sith or Sith Empire allies at 80% health. This ability cannot defeat allies. (Cooldown: 5)

Lifebinder (Unique): Sith Sorcerer has 20% potency and 30% max health. Whenever any enemy is inflicted with shock, Sith Sorcerer gains Foresight for 1 turn. If an enemy is inflicted with fear at the start of Sith Sorcerer’s turn, reduce all cooldowns by 1.

Replies

• Dwinkelm
    768 posts Member
    Options
    It’s a cool kit with great ideas, but I’d absolutely hate to take down the majority of a DRDM team just to have it resurrected, that might be a little too strong of a mechanic for her. I like the equalization with damage penalty though, and cool names.

I think it might be fun to give her some foresight synergy, maybe get Sith Assassin in on the fun. Add it to the Lidebinder unique: whenever foresight expires on a Sith Empire ally, that ally Gaines 20% TM and recovers 20% Protection
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    TM gain doesnt work with malak there, chief.
  • Options
    Thanks! I was umming and ahhing over the res, but Jolee has a res and I hate it when he reses JKR and Yoda if you don’t take Jolee out on time haha, so thought why not! Jedi just need a decent tank to rival Malak really to match.

Loving the Assassin synergy idea!
  • Options
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    TM gain doesnt work with malak there, chief.

He meant for the Sith Assassin synergy, mate 🙃

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    evil Jolieette lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Im always down for more Sith