Is the Hyperdrive Bundle available forever?

I’d like to get it because it looks very clearly like an incredible deal, but I’m holding out to get it when my job starts back up in mid June, meaning I would likely get the pack by mid July. In general, even if I waited to buy it until several years from now, would it still remain available to buy?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    As far as we know, yes, it will be available indefinitely.
  • Merailla
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing is certain except for death and Bundles.
  • CadoaBane
    563 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    As far as we know, yes, it will be available indefinitely.
    In this case, is there a chance that it will someday finally vanish from the main screen that still advertises it as a "special offer"? There's no reason anymore to have the icon there when the offer will never time out anyway.
  • Jarhead980
    36 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    What?! You haven't bought it yet? Hold on...let us make another screen splash for you when you open the game. This will continue indefinitely until you submit, and purchase it.
  • Options
    Jarhead980 wrote: »
    What?! You haven't bought it yet? Hold on...let us make another screen splash for you when you open the game. This will continue indefinitely until you submit, and purchase it.
    Nothing would ever make me spend so much money at once on an online game, even if I was able to at all. :/ I'm okay with micro-transactions from time to time but this is just an unreasonable amount of money to me.