June Road Ahead?

Replies

• Options
    The road ahead is actually a Mobius Band.

pj9cwwbuu80z.png

• Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    NikoSWGoH wrote: »
    Kudlaty wrote: »
    If they really postponed RA because of JKL event, it means they are afraid that it would impact event revenue in a negative way... How can I believe in bright future of SWGoH if even CG doesn’t believe in it?

they didn't. it has to do with the RA itself and the content being discussed.

I know this may seem surprising but overall the event seems to be liked......even by those of us who can only watch it at this point.
    Kyno always playing with words.
    Yes you were told that it was because of the RA but it might not be the case.

And it's not the event that has to be liked, it's the RA. And that may have impacted the event in a negative way.

I'm the one playing with words?

I'm just not allowed to directly state what I'm told, so when it sounds like i'm mincing words its because I can't just say everything we hear.

You realize your the only connection between the devs and the community and your not allowed to say what they tell you.

Also you should change the we to and I because "we" dont hear what they tell you.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If they really postponed RA because of JKL event, it means they are afraid that it would impact event revenue in a negative way... How can I believe in bright future of SWGoH if even CG doesn’t believe in it?

I know this may seem surprising but overall the event seems to be liked......even by those of us who can only watch it at this point.

And it's not the event that has to be liked, it's the RA. And that may have impacted the event in a negative way.

I'm just not allowed to directly state what I'm told, so when it sounds like i'm mincing words its because I can't just say everything we hear.

You realize your the only connection between the devs and the community and your not allowed to say what they tell you.

Also you should change the we to and I because "we" dont hear what they tell you.

We is because there is more than just me.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2945 posts Member
    Options

Well, that "we" is pretty silent....just like CG. Did you check on Crumb after his bitter defeat?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Well, that "we" is pretty silent....just like CG. Did you check on Crumb after his bitter defeat?

He looked fine.
    utq6z0swq42g.jpg
  • Iy4oy4s
    2945 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

He looked fine.
    utq6z0swq42g.jpg

Thats pretty funny if you think about it....thats just after he got bodied by JKL...just like the RA got bodied by JKL.

Crumb: Force chokes leadership into making them release the RA on Friday....
    Leadership: YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE! (because they are not Star Wars or SWGOH fans).
    Crumb: :(
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

He looked fine.
    utq6z0swq42g.jpg

gold.

rtt: just checking back in, did it drop today, Saturday?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options

He looked fine.
    utq6z0swq42g.jpg

RON HOWARD: He didn't.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Monel
    2794 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    ngl, it's pretty amazing to watch people be told something will come in June, then spend every. single. day. in June roaring their terrible roars and gnashing their terrible teeth in anguish, outrage and despair that each new day (again, in/still June) has not yet brung the RA. Then we get told it's ready and instead of feeling confidant and happy that it is, in fact, coming in June, see above and rinse repeat. It seems exhausting, but hey, do you, I suppose.

You mean the RA that was supposed to come in March and got pushed April, then pushed to May, then pushed to June, then was declared ready last Friday but needed approvals that came too late and would be ready Monday? Then would be ready sometime this week for reasons? Then had to be pushed to next week, the last week of june?
    That RA? Jeez why would anyone be upset over something thats been delayed more than 3 months, has been delayed even more for phantom reasons.

I mean the ra that was announced to be coming in June. This month. I undertand it was delayed. the point is it is now June and there has been nothing to indicte it will not be in June. In fact, it has almost been confirmed to be in June. This month. The one with a week or so left. The point is not that people are wrong to be upset it was delayed, it just seems odd to me to come in with hysterics every. single. day. in the actual month it will be coming.

Except it’s beer said to come in March, then April, then June, then last Friday, then this past Monday, then sometime this past week. So should we have any faith they’ll get it delivered? At this point I’m expecting it to get pushed to July

hdf44remgmcq.jpg
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »
    ngl, it's pretty amazing to watch people be told something will come in June, then spend every. single. day. in June roaring their terrible roars and gnashing their terrible teeth in anguish, outrage and despair that each new day (again, in/still June) has not yet brung the RA. Then we get told it's ready and instead of feeling confidant and happy that it is, in fact, coming in June, see above and rinse repeat. It seems exhausting, but hey, do you, I suppose.

You mean the RA that was supposed to come in March and got pushed April, then pushed to May, then pushed to June, then was declared ready last Friday but needed approvals that came too late and would be ready Monday? Then would be ready sometime this week for reasons? Then had to be pushed to next week, the last week of june?
    That RA? Jeez why would anyone be upset over something thats been delayed more than 3 months, has been delayed even more for phantom reasons.

I mean the ra that was announced to be coming in June. This month. I undertand it was delayed. the point is it is now June and there has been nothing to indicte it will not be in June. In fact, it has almost been confirmed to be in June. This month. The one with a week or so left. The point is not that people are wrong to be upset it was delayed, it just seems odd to me to come in with hysterics every. single. day. in the actual month it will be coming.

Except it’s beer said to come in March, then April, then June, then last Friday, then this past Monday, then sometime this past week. So should we have any faith they’ll get it delivered? At this point I’m expecting it to get pushed to July

hdf44remgmcq.jpg

Hahaha siri got me good lol
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Just change the thread title to "July" and everyone can settle down.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options

Have stopped commenting because I basically have lost all hope, but it must be nice for those 260 people who unlocked him.

How many people play this game? Hundreds of thousands.

I guess those 260 people are the tip of the sword or whatever.
  • Monel
    2794 posts Member
    Options
    VaderB1 wrote: »

Have stopped commenting because I basically have lost all hope, but it must be nice for those 260 people who unlocked him.

Interesting that first sentence in your comment is that you stopped commenting...
  • Banjo
    40 posts Member
    Options
    They almost definitely have nothing new to talk about anyway...
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Monel wrote: »

Interesting that first sentence in your comment is that you stopped commenting...

Lol, yea I was commenting a lot an then stopped, just came back in to mention the tip of the sword
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

260?
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options

260?

283 the tip of the spear...

https://swgoh.gg/characters/jedi-knight-luke-skywalker/data/
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options

260?

This is how you need to check it.
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/jedi-knight-luke-skywalker/data/?filter_type=all
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »

260?

Ahhh that makes all the difference.
  • Options

260?

260/hundreds of thousands

1600/hundreds of thousands

Different but essentially the same thing
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options

260?

Is it? Do you remember how it was for all the previous metas and how it became as time went on?
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options

260?

Is it? Do you remember how it was for all the previous metas and how it became as time went on?

This character isn't really shifting the meta.
  • Options

260?

Yes I remember everything. Even Stormtrooper Han meta. Do u remember that one?
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options

260?

This character isn't really shifting the meta.

260?

Yes I remember everything. Even Stormtrooper Han meta. Do u remember that one?

Response to both: meta or not, it's an exclusive toon. In what way it's any different than what came before? This is hardly the moment requirements have gone up. That moment in game's life was Malak imo.

Don't remember what you mean by st. han meta. St han entered and exited a few metas before the time of dominating metas starting with Maul as far as I can recall.

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    What’s a Road Ahead? I mean I might be out of the loop cuz I’m new, just a 2018 baby, out of the loop.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    What’s a Road Ahead? I mean I might be out of the loop cuz I’m new, just a 2018 baby, out of the loop.

usually it's "here's what we are still working on" then a "vague but understandable X is coming" and a "we hope to Y soon" then everyone forgets when there hasn't been one in a while and demands to know so they can see all the super specific details they want to know. iirc